Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2005 4:32:13 AM EDT
These days seems everyone is so busy bitching and whining about the little intricacies and nuances of daily inconveniences (my hamburger had pickles, some dude cut me off on the freeway, female news anchors wear too much clothing) that little good escapes into the pool of information.  Not to be dissuaded, this is just a great big thank you for Carbine 10's tenacity and professionalism, especially when it comes to helping us fellow ARCOMMERS.

The man took time out of his day off yesterday to investigate a problem with an AC on a rental unit of mine.  Not suprisingly, his humbleness was exceeded only by his knowledge.  I've been struggling with this AC for weeks.  Took him 10 friggin minutes to identify the problem and tell me how to fix it.  Then we sat and shot the shit for an hour.

I'll be the first to sign the contract when you open your own, bro.  There needs to be a helluva lot more business people like you.

Thanks again!  

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Dave is a good man. Gigantic heart! He's helped me out before as well... We need to help raise the money so he can get out on his own!

Which reminds me, I need to call the boy..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top