Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 2:26:49 PM EDT
Just a few for your viewing pleasure.  

Those who know me, know my camera send out a laser grid to focus…..the guns were pointed right at me…..

Feeling the wash….

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pictures, Ann.

Best to you & GS808,

Mike
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#2]
very nice, thanks.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
... just another day at the "office"

... nice pix Ann

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just a few for your viewing pleasure.  

Those who know me, know my camera send out a laser grid to focus…..the guns were pointed right at me…..

The gunner's sight has a magnification feature. I think they were looking a pretty blond.
I saw your pic in the womans forum
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:42:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Very neat pics!  Thank you both.

Anarchy, where were these taken?  Were they just doing some maneuvering around your house?

WW, another day at the office?  Are you one of the lucky bastages that turns a wrench on them bad boys?  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks....but the camera does all the work.

Great Pics WinstonWolf.  I like the sunset.  

Most of my pictures are taken at different times and places.  Most often in the mountains.  I like the challenge of capturing the picture.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:22:27 AM EDT
[#7]
... Ann, you sure have an eye for good photography. The "sunset" pic ain't mine - someone with a lot more "art" than me took the pic.

... No richardh247, I don't spin wrenches any longer - I mostly do engineering work now. Finding myself working my way into the Finance - Program Management end of business more & more each day recently.

... For the ARFCOM crew, I present:

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#8]
NICE on the ARFCOM recognition.

I've seen them running the Gila river canyon. Must say, it looks like a damn fun job.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Last weekend I had 4 Apaches (2 were Longbow's...) and 4 Blackhawks come over me in formation, all together... Probably headed for the Boeing plant - they were in the 'normal' flight path of someone landing at Falcon field...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top