Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 1:37:59 PM EDT
Apparently Mark Grace used some explitives during the broadcast.  I only watched part of the game and missed it.  I guess he didn't realize he was on the air, or something.

Did anyone catch what he said?  I'm curious.

sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2005/08/10/sports/s133456D60.DTL
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I had it on while I was doing other things. I thought I heard the F word once but I wasn't sure. I guess I did h.gif
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Clearly he should be banned.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
... Mark Grace uses salty language like that all the time - he just got aired this time
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The way they've been playing, anything he said was an understatement. I heard that Bob Melvin was checking AZHTF for anyone that could pitch or hit more than their hat size with someone on base.

Sorry, Rose...I feel a little bit better now.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top