Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#1]
sorry, Arizona is full.  try Utah
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
AZ is for 2A lovers.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
with a slogan like .50BMG the sound of freedom. I am sure you will fit in. Make sure you keep up with the bullshit politics and help us keep our state free. You will get a bunch of shit until you get here
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:30:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
with a slogan like .50BMG the sound of freedom. I am sure you will fit in. Make sure you keep up with the bullshit politics and help us keep our state free. You will get a bunch of shit until you get here

And once he's here we'll treat him like one of our own.
Which means he'll still get a bunch of shit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:13:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just moved my brother down to the Queen Creek area, and loved it so were heading down. Probably stay with him for a few until we can get a place to live. Az here I come.

Welcome,  from a former Iowa boy!!!!!  Gravity Tester and a few others live down that way so you'll prbably get some good invites....I work in QC so I am down there all the damn time.  You are gonna love it here!!!

Don't panic at the sight of downtown QC....most of them are Caballero types and won't do you any harm.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:04:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just moved my brother down to the Queen Creek area, and loved it so were heading down. Probably stay with him for a few until we can get a place to live. Az here I come.

There's houses right behind me. As long as your SO is hot and walks around nekkid, your're welcome to move into one of em

GT

They built the new houses about a foot and a half higher than the grade at my house. Effectively turning my 7 foot block wall into a 5 foot block wall. Need me some big eye binocs....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#7]
At least your not coming from Kalifornia. If your from Gary, the air in Phoenix will seem clean.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
At least your not coming from Kalifornia. If your from Gary, the air in Phoenix will seem clean.

Gary, IOWA?????
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:44:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm.... yeah and watch what you say on arfcom once you become an AZ member
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:14:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh yeah, forgot about that I guess let the tryouts begin
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I came out as a refugee from IA about 20 years ago. Havn't regretted it for a New York nanosecond.

You'll need to get used to a few things; like having your AR on the car seat next to you, just in case...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Awe shit, nevermind. Is Iowa still part of the US? I mean after the fall of Danny Gable's hold on NCAA titles, I figured Iowa ceased to exist.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:45:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Awe shit, nevermind. Is Iowa still part of the US? I mean after the fall of Danny Gable's hold on NCAA titles, I figured Iowa ceased to exist.

As far as I am concerned....when I left there...it did.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#15]
I'll let the guy have my spot. I am leaving on the 24th...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#16]
I like this queen creek area. i moved here about a year ago. my property value went up 100%.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:44:53 AM EDT
[#18]
See Sigline.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:09:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Welcome.  Rules to moving to AZ:

Don't   <<<  AZHTF humor

Bring hot womenz

You must kick out one illegal and one liberal within 30 days of arrival

I get to fire all your guns, with your ammo

Rugers, for reasons unbeknownst to me, are evil incarnate and will not be tolerated

The first Fox and the Hound visit the tab is on you

The first Fox and the Hound visit the how womenz you bring is on me

When posting to the AZHTF, you must, at least once, post some stupid shit to breed controversy

You also need to post drunk at least once a month to keep the collective WTF threads going

No blue hard hats are allowed to fly out of your truck and lie on the freeway

You must own a Mag Lite with a silencer to avoid a banning

You're not REALLY an Arizonan until you blow up Tannerite

Don't litter my precious desert or you'll be flogged and disarmed

Help clean up the desert or you'll be flogged and disarmed

Attend the weekly poker game I am getting going again

Don't vote Arpiao back in office for the umpteenth term

Never refer to Janet Napolitano as a female

But most important, come by for a beer.  You'll love it here, but it'll take you a while to get used to the heat.  Once you are used to it, you'll find yourself wearing a jacket when the temp hits 70 or below - this is perfectly normal and you needent worry.  

Let me know if you need a good realtor.  The ones I recommend are excellent people.  Have a safe trip out here, bro!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top