Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2005 9:53:28 PM EDT

That's right the son of Barry Goldwater is going to be running against Buch. Do you think Goldwater can win?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:11:54 AM EDT
[#1]
depends, does he act like his dad?  or is he fucking idiot like Reagans kid?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#2]
You all might want to keep an eye open for Keith Degreen.  He'll be running this time too.

Never asked his opinion on guns but he is a fiscal conservative and I like that.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Don Goldwater, 50 is a nephew of the late Barry Goldwater.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You all might want to keep an eye open for Keith Degreen.  He'll be running this time too.

Never asked his opinion on guns but he is a fiscal conservative and I like that.

He WAS going to run, but announced recently that he will NOT be running now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#5]
If he's anything like his Uncle, he's got my vote.  I had the pleasure of meeting Barry Goldwater twice. Needless to say, he left me in awe. What an increadable person. Said it like it is. And took no guff for it.  Just think of what would have happened to the terrorists after 9/11 if Barry had been President! One could only wonder...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I am at the point that I will vote for a pair of shoes as long as they run against Nutpolitano.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am at the point that I will vote for a pair of shoes as long as they run against Nutpolitano.

you, me and about 55% of the rest of AZ
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Somebody/Anybody has got to "save" us from this dwarf-dyke.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you, me and about 85% of the rest of AZ

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Funny story. Don is actually the former partner of the jewelry store I work at.  He still comes in every once in a while.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If he's anything like his Uncle, he's got my vote.  I had the pleasure of meeting Barry Goldwater twice. Needless to say, he left me in awe. What an increadable person. Said it like it is. And took no guff for it.  Just think of what would have happened to the terrorists after 9/11 if Barry had been President! One could only wonder...

To put it in the vernacular, I believe that Barry would have pwn3d their asses.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:21:01 AM EDT
[#12]
any word on other candidates yet?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Think we can talk Winston Wolf into running?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Think we can talk Winston Wolf into running?

... Fuckin' A bubba!

... My fellow citizens - as proclaimed in my previous unsuccessful campaign, as Governor of Arizona I promise you all free letterheads for all law-abiding citizens. 75%-off Ammo Day @ every Wal-Mart - quarterly, minimum. Rename Cindo de Mayo - Gulf of Tonkin Day. Mandate HOA payments as property-owner optional. Saturday night, Hooters Girls must work topless. Diesel shipments to double in one year or Arizona will take California refineries by force. People that post pictures of their puppies on the Internet will receive $5 per incident. A Gucci shoe-tree. Hire civil engineers to pipe the air from the hippies in Flagstaff to the Valley in the summer, enough to lower ambient temperatures 30°F average

... Oh yeah, and a baby's arm holding an apple
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you, me and about 85% of the rest of AZ

Fixed it for you.

thanks, I guess I was beiing a little conservative in my estimate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top