Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 1:16:32 AM EDT
Drove out there thursday afternoon to sight in some guns, and they were closed for some sort of construction... The sign didn't say much other than closed for the week (hand written sign). Anyone happen to have any details of when they may be open again, or what exactly they are doing?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:28:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I know they hired a dozer to come in and to first bring up the berm at the cowboy long bay to allow possible use of it as well as the 1000 yard range at the same time. If funds permitted berms were to be raised on some of the other bays not sure which ones. I know they want to raise the 100 yard berm to increase safety on the siloutte range in cased someone shoots short.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:53:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Gosh, thats been planned for a long,long time - I guess it took longer than they expected to get this going!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top