Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2005 6:56:39 PM EDT
(RANT  Anyone else getting sick of the influx of mexican channels on COX.Every freaking day they seem to add a couple more channels.For what i have to pay to get cox least they can do is route the mexican crap to a subscriber instead of pushing the shit onto everyone else.Welcom to edit rant off)
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
It will only get worse.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]
ibtl
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ibtl

There is no reason to lock someone complaining about pure bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to work for Cox, until Sunday.

They added it alot of places.  I never saw much of a Spanish channel demand when I was working there.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a feeling this thread might start the next big AZHTF incident.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I used to work for Cox, until Sunday.

They added it alot of places.  I never saw much of a Spanish channel demand when I was working there.

I was thinking of applying there for tech support.
What types of benefits do they have, other then free digital cable?
Tuition reimbursment?
Free broadband?
Life/health?
Etc?
Why did you stop wotking for them?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the womenz on those stations!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:26:04 AM EDT
[#8]
¿Qué?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:34:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Comcast has 7 channels in Northern Virginia, just turn down the sound and check out the women.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:43:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Comcast has 7 channels in Northern Virginia, just turn down the sound and check out the women.

perfect solution. the vast majority of hispanics are not PC
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ibtl

Yall are entirely too paranoid.   You know what it takes to get locks and bans.   Dont do that, and there's no problem.

Quoted:
(RANT Anyone else getting sick of the influx of mexican channels on COX.Every freaking day they seem to add a couple more channels.For what i have to pay to get cox least they can do is route the mexican crap to a subscriber instead of pushing the shit onto everyone else.Welcom to spicazona rant off)

You were saying?

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:31:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ibtl

Yall are entirely too paranoid.   You know what it takes to get locks and bans.   Dont do that, and there's no problem.

Quoted:
(RANT Anyone else getting sick of the influx of mexican channels on COX.Every freaking day they seem to add a couple more channels.For what i have to pay to get cox least they can do is route the mexican crap to a subscriber instead of pushing the shit onto everyone else.Welcom to spicazona rant off)

You were saying?

[wagging pointer finger]Now napalm, nobody likes a tattle tail. [/wagging pointer finger]

Oh yah, IBTL.
Though I do agree completely with the statement in blue..
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:42:13 AM EDT
[#14]
... I'm going to make a real, concerted effort to learn Spanish. I took a couple courses throughout my life, but I feel it is going to be in my favor to learn the language in the future based on what's unfolding now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#15]
WF, You have enough teachers to learn Spanish for free...........Just go to any of your favorite Home Depot or Wal-Mart parking lots!!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#16]
I speak 5 languages so-so . I REFUSE to add Spanish to that list!

May have to learn Spanglish in the future . We'll have to see if they can hold the line on the border in the near future before it's too late.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, missed the nice little word skimming at 3am - dont do that again Plinker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top