Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 7:31:03 PM EDT
I was invited to a private ranch to check out their pest problem today and we found this in the middle of a busy trail.

Ranch owner looked as me pretty funny when I burst out laughing...

This is no shit............

Not looking to start a "t" word thread so PLEASE don't, but this find HAD to be shared with the masses.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#1]
wow, just wow
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, but those C cells just don't have the stopping power.
As a proffesional, I prefer the old high capacity big bore D model.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, but those C cells just don't have the stopping power.
As a proffesional, I prefer the old high capacity big bore D model.

Me too bro.  Needs some weight behind it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Does his pest problem have two legs?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Does his pest problem have two legs?

Err........

Umm.......

Huh?

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Salt in their water source is a good way to eliminate those pests during the how summer months.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:15:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Salt Diazinon in their water source is a good way to eliminate those pests during the how summer months.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Salt in their water source is a good way to eliminate those pests during the how summer months

Naa.....

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Salt in their water source is a good way to eliminate those pests during the how summer months.

No need for that. The "How to cross the border illegally" booklet put out by the Mexican government already suggests they add salt to their water to prevent dehydration  .
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I imagine a little syrup of ipecac would also work.

Not that I'm condoning that sort of action. After all, everyone has a right to a better life after invading the neighboring country and sucking their treasury dry by getting a largesse from the politically-correct masters.

I for one would like to take this opportunity to welcome our new masters from south of the border!

Have a nice day!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top