Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 9:08:54 AM EDT
I'm going to AZ tomorrow for a week...  My cousin just informed me that he has no more ammo :(  I apparently cleared him out in august when I was there lol...

I'm gonna end up buying it because I'm prolly gonna shoot it all.  Its mostly pistol ammo, 9mm, .40, and .45..... He has no AR-15 :(  but a few AK's which we might have some leftover wolf for.

I would order it online but I want to go shooting like the second I get there so I'm going to have to pick it up in person.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]
JG sales in prescott

www.jgsales.com
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
JG sales in prescott

www.jgsales.com

I'm familiar with only a few parts of Tempe and Scottsdale so I mapquested that from the intersection I remember by my cousins house. (Via Linda & Frank Llyod Wright)...

It comes up as 2 hours away.... anyone know of anywhere closer??
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
JG sales in prescott

www.jgsales.com

I'm familiar with only a few parts of Tempe and Scottsdale so I mapquested that from the intersection I remember by my cousins house. (Via Linda & Frank Llyod Wright)...

It comes up as 2 hours away.... anyone know of anywhere closer??

I make the trek up there twice a year from Tucson. After them, I don't know of anybody who charges anything close to reasonable except mail order. No help to you, just trying to be informative.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#4]
damn that sucks....

maybe ill try and call them up and see if they can maybe ship me some ammo.  im figuring in-state freight charges cant be too expensive.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Walmart. Ask for the Winchester Bulk packs of 9mm, .40 and .45
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Winchester White Box from Wally Word AKA Walmart. You can even carry there. At least at the 2 by me.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#7]
You might want to check out The AmmoFactory.  pretty good prices on reloads if your interested.  His email:  [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Walmart Value Packs are the best deal in Phoenix metro, unless there is a show.  Has anybody else noticed they seem to be out of stock all the damn time on those now?  

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I finally had to tell my wife to stop buying a 100 round value pack of 9 mm everytime she went to Walmart. Either she shops there too much or I'm not shooting enough. I was running out of places to put them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I finally had to tell my wife to stop buying a 100 round value pack of 9 mm everytime she went to Walmart. Either she shops there too much or I'm not shooting enough. I was running out of places to put them.

Obviously you aren't shooting enough. Your punishment is too give me all your remaining ammo
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yup wally world is the place.
Hey you want to play with Tannerite?

come out on the 15th ....

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Whats happening on the 15th. Might even have my stock by then and be able to finish my rifle
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats happening on the 15th. Might even have my stock by then and be able to finish my rifle

Well i need to shot the pink ar.  and do some tannerite.

Im going out to AZSTAN.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Im going out to AZSTAN.

AZSTAN?????????
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#15]
damn it.... im gonna be in vegas on the 15th....

im coming back from vegas sunday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top