Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2005 9:10:45 PM EDT
How bad are we supposed to get hammered? Anyone heard?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#1]
How liberal is it?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#2]
the storm coming this way is very bad and very liberal. unfortunatly. bastards.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#3]
from the looks of it us Tucson types should be safe from the worst of the liberal deluge
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#4]
We are going to get nailed in phoenix.  Supposed to be more rain (total) than we've had in the last several years.

Any ideas what this will do to the quail eggs?  Some say best year in 10 next season, others say the eggs are in danger.  Any comments?  I might hunt on a broken leg if we are going to have the best season in 10 years.  What about the rabbit?  7 year cycle is about mid, right ?  What will he rain do for that?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't be much worse than this season.  I've seen more birds on jobsites than in the field!!  A cheap Crossman with a carton of BB's and you could limit out in 2 minutes!  Better luck next year maybe.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#6]
My experience has been that the year after a big rain has radically increased the number of critters of all types. Should be great hunting next yeat but watch out for the increased number of snakes
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Hello - what storm?

Just checked the weather report and I don't see it.  When?

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah.. its a liberal storm so were sending it to AZ.. just kidding.

it has been raining for a few days here pretty good in the OC.  if this stuff does get to you, good luck.  Our ground is saturated and not taking anymore rain.  lots of runnoff and mud slides... it aint over yet either.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, it's a liberal storm all right.
Missed us, then headed straight for northern New Mexico.
www.intellicast.com/WeatherImages/RadarLoop/prc+bgwv.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top