Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 9:26:52 PM EDT
I always go there to fire off my TLE, but I can't get my friends to go half the time. Lets co-ordinate and meet up I say, why not?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
or how about you go to marksman where the RSO's arent total asshats?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I've gone there occassionally when I need to do some paper sighting on some sights, as its the closest place to where I live for that sort of thing.

However, the RSO is sorta irritating, and multiple times I've been there I've felt so endangered by the person in the stall next to me that I had to say something to them.

I, personally, don't like being swept by weapon muzzles for an hour.

In summary, besides sighting, I go to the desert .
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I always go there to fire off my TLE, but I can't get my friends to go half the time. Lets co-ordinate and meet up I say, why not?

Damn man, you live in a free state!  Use the desert, that's what it's there for!  Just clean up after yourself when you're finished.  I can't understand the range mentality so many here have.  Makes me think y'all are from New York or something.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I would but I don't have that kind of time usually. Jensen's is my best best right now just becuase it's pretty close to me. I live in Oro Valley, I don't want to drive clear across town or all the way down to San Manuel just to shoot.  There is some range very close by but it's an outdoor range and I don't know if i'd like it or not. Besides I already paid for my membership to Jensens. What other nice ranges are closest to Oro Valley?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#5]
went there with my father in law and was not impressed.

+1 on the asshat rso.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I would but I don't have that kind of time usually. Jensen's is my best best right now just becuase it's pretty close to me. I live in Oro Valley, I don't want to drive clear across town or all the way down to San Manuel just to shoot.  There is some range very close by but it's an outdoor range and I don't know if i'd like it or not. Besides I already paid for my membership to Jensens. What other nice ranges are closest to Oro Valley?

Oro valley?  every hear of pima pistol club?

www.pimapistol.org/

close to us, and they dont suck like jensens
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Oro valley?  every hear of pima pistol club?

www.pimapistol.org/

close to us, and they dont suck like jensens

+1

Been ther once. I liked it well enough. The guy there is pretty crusty and they don't bother you like Richard at Deserted Trails.

Wes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top