Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 11:29:25 PM EDT
Sort of.  It looks like I might be spending several weeks in Tucson.  What are some good gun shops to visit? Also, am I correct in thinking that Arizona allows out of state residents to purchase a long arm from an FFL?   Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:19:15 AM EDT
[#1]
ignore me I know nothing
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:40:10 AM EDT
[#2]
1880's Cowboy Mercantile, Cashbox pawn, Jensens Arizona Sportsman, Diamondback Police Supply, Thunderstick, and Desert Trails range has a small gunshop.

Also check out the Air Museum.  It is very close to Desert Trails.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:12:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm I the only one here who doesn't think about gun shops at all when I go out of town?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:03:35 AM EDT
[#4]
ignore me I know nothing
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:45:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Sort of. It looks like I might be spending several weeks in Tucson.

Is this a  TDY?
We have plenty of green members here, might have to get together for a shoot or choir practice.
Just don't use the "T" word!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Is this a  TDY?
We have plenty of green members here, might have to get together for a shoot or choir practice.

"I knew a guy who was TDYed to Gila Bend for 19 years".

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Is this a  TDY?

Yeah, I'll be there at the end of January.  From what I've been told, we'll stay in Tuscon, I just hope that doesn't change when we get there.  Let me know on the choir practice, I'll get the first round.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this a  TDY?

Yeah, I'll be there at the end of January.  From what I've been told, we'll stay in Tuscon, I just hope that doesn't change when we get there.  Let me know on the choir practice, I'll get the first round.  

TEN'S, TD'S
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:58:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm I the only one here who doesn't think about gun shops at all when I go out of town?

So you're weird.

Stay away from Jensen's.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yes, turn in your man card.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Brushdog

When you get here send me a IM message.

I'll buy you a beer & burger

If you want I'll get you some triggertime too

Neanderthal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top