Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 12:35:58 AM EDT
I got a Bushmaster upper barrel assembly for Christmas.

Since this will be my first build I would like a little help putting it together.

Also, where can I pick up a pivot pin spring and detent without having to go online. Mine kinda went flying across the room and I couldn't find it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:52:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I got a Bushmaster upper barrel assembly for Christmas.

Since this will be my first build I would like a little help putting it together.

Also, where can I pick up a pivot pin spring and detent without having to go online. Mine kinda went flying across the room and I couldn't find it. img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/martyb1/doh.gif

IM Treetop... he can probably hook you up.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Where are you?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:38:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in the Mesa/Tempe area.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, anyone know where I can get that detent or spring on the east side of Phoenix and is anyone willing to help me put together the upper.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#5]
IM me a phone number, I am headed to Chandler about 6-7pm and could lend a hand.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:18:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for stopping by  tonight and thanks for the spring and detent. Its appreciated.

I will let you know when I get a buttstock for the rifle and can get together to build the upper and finish this rifle off.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:14:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I got an American Spirit Arms upper barrel assembly for Christmas.

Also, where can I pick up a pivot pin spring and detent without having to go online. Mine kinda went flying across the room and I couldn't find it. img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/martyb1/doh.gif

First off American Spirit Arms is shit, second, go to Oly to get your parts to improve your AR, and third, who gets something for Christmas that they can't even put together themselves?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#8]
The LPK's from ASA are actually mostly Rock River Arms parts. Its one of the few parts I will use from ASA. While I have gotten some out of spec parts from ASA, they have always swapped them out. BUT, that was in the old days of Mark at the store and Sarah at the Funshow. Now that its supposed to be just the owner, I have ordered my parts online.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

First off American Spirit Arms is shit, second, go to Oly to get your parts to improve your AR, and third, who gets something for Christmas that they can't even put together themselves?

Your just jealous because I got something good for Christmas and all you got was a Ruger.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your just jealous because I got something good for Christmas and all you got was a Ruger.

Well getting an AR for Christmas is better than getting a Ruger.  I built an AR just before Christmas to celebrate the AWB sunset...and a slightly early Christmas present. So I did get a Ruger and sort of got an AR for Christmas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top