Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2005 9:11:22 PM EDT
What FFL in the Tucson area does the cheapest transfers? I remember a wile back someone stating that they knew someone who did them for $15. It was like AJsports or something like that.

Can someone point me in the right direction???

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 4:49:47 AM EDT
[#1]
drop him a note, i have Andy do ALL my transfers,

[email protected]

yes, it is AJ Sporting Goods
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:29:55 AM EDT
[#2]
AR-15NUTT,

thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#3]
are you getting it shipped into a FFL?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Andy is a really good guy. He'll treat you right. The guys at Diamondback are top notch too, but charge $25.00. I think K-Tech aviation on Valencia just west of Kolb does transfers also. I'll check their website.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
are you getting it shipped into a FFL?

Yes... that was essence of my question. What FFL charges the cheapest rates to receive an out of state gun purchase for you and to do your paperwork?

I had remembered that someone had previously posted about Andy, but I forgot what his contact info was. AR15NUTT helped me out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 3:46:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
AR-15NUTT,

thanks a bunch.

you are quite welcome my friend !!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Andy is a really good guy. He'll treat you right. The guys at Diamondback are top notch too, but charge $25.00. I think K-Tech aviation on Valencia just west of Kolb does transfers also. I'll check their website.

Mike

Last time I called K-Tech aviation they said they had stopped doing trasnfers.  Andy is top notch and will take care of you.  He can also order Armalite/Eagle parts for less than you're likely to pay anywhere else.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:58:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Last time I called K-Tech aviation they said they had stopped doing trasnfers.  Andy is top notch and will take care of you.  He can also order Armalite/Eagle parts for less than you're likely to pay anywhere else.

Thanks for the info Corporal_Chaos
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top