Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 6:28:59 PM EDT
Any c3 dealers down here?   What about places to shoot?

-luke
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]

First, when the hell did you move down there? And where at? What happened at SGC?

Seconed,  Get ahold of Lumpy196.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I moved on Monday.  I'm still consulting to SGC.  Talked to them today getting the new folks all setup.  Terry loaned me his iridium phone and they let me go on a little shopping spree before I took off.  

-luke
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:10:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you have your Kaczynski shack set up yet?

I'll have to remember to drop you a line next time I'm down there to see the in-laws.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
My parents live in Palominas so if you find some places to shoot, please post them. It would make my visits down there a little less boring.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I know there's a shooting range w/ the backstop to the south but I'm just not sure where the "firing line" is yet..    hahaha

-luke
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I know there's a shooting range w/ the backstop to the south but I'm just not sure where the "firing line" is yet..    hahaha

-luke

Anywhere in the San Pedro river bed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top