Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 6:03:29 PM EDT
I got suckered in to going to "Nightmare" by Cooperstown with a few friends and girls on Saturday night.

The price was $15 a person and the wait was about 40 damn minutes.

Now I normally don't get scared at things popping out or scaring me because they are scary looking, so I pretty much expected not to get scared in this "haunted house," but this place was just lame.

Got stuck behind my friend and the girl holding onto him for dear life (I wanted to be in front because I figured that would be my best chance at getting scared.)  And then the thing I was trying to avoid most happened...the fat chick that was a friend of a friend put a death grip on my arm and refused to let go.  She had her other arm on her female friend, who had a deathgrip on my friend...4 people side by side, me wishing someone with a knife would jump out and stab me repeatedly...

Anyway, here are some of the random things that made it retarded:

Girl on a wall with a toy mouse making it squeak...even the girls didn't get scared.
A lot of the "zombies" had conversations with us when we were walking by.  Things like "So, ya guys been here before?"
After the 40 minute line, I expected it to be a decent sized house...didn't take longer than maybe 5 minutes.

That's all I can remember.

Anyone else go to any of these yet?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top