Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 5:18:09 PM EDT

It will be at 13277 W. McDowell Rd. Grand opening to be December 4th, 2004.

I also heard from a friend that another store,  should  open in the East Valley around February 2005.

I hope this will be good news for us,  on competition of prices.

Just extra info. Arizona Sportsmans on Bell Rd. closed down at the end of September 2004.

I'm sure once Bass Pro Shop and Sportsmans Warehouse open in the East Valley. The last of  Arizona Sportsmans  on Southern and Stapley will close down too.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Just extra info. Arizona Sportsmans on Bell Rd. closed down at the end of September 2004.

I'm sure once Bass Pro Shop and Sportsmans Warehouse open in the East Valley. The last of  Arizona Sportsmans  on Southern and Stapley will close down too.

Boo hoo hoo...
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#2]
That's too far for me to come and protest!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#3]
That's about 4 miles from my house It will be nice having something in the area instead of driving clear across town!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this Sportsman warehouse related to Arizona Sportsman because their prices suck dog weiner. I haven't bought shit at the Sportsman unless it was on sale, which made it normal priced.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Just to clarify.

Sportsmans Warehouse with there new store at Yorkshire and 27th Ave. Has been open for about a year. Their other new store opening in Goodyear.  Are both owened by people out of Utah.

Arizona Sportsmans, which had a store at Camelback Rd./19th Ave,   Bell Rd/Cavecreek Rd.,   still have Southern/Stapley,  two stores in Tuscon,  and sold Shooter's World.

The owner of AZ Sportsmans lives in Tuscon.  He sold Shooter's World about two years ago to Arizona Tactical,  which sold  LEO gear in the front store of Shooter's World. He closed down the Camelback store, about a year ago, due to the light rail. He closed down Bell store, due to no business.

So all he has left, is the Southern/Stapely store in Mesa and two stores in Tuscon.

I hope that helped you understand the difference in store owner's
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He closed down the Camelback store, about a year ago, due to the light rail.

You know, I never made that connection. Always wondered why that one went away....
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Sportsman's Warehouse is kick ass.  I can't wait till the new one opens, it will be right down the street.

I'll probably go broke from it.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't wait until the Mesa one opens.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top