Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 1:22:10 PM EDT
I will be spending Oct 18 thru the 29 in Mesa Arizona. Does anyone have any good shops or other points of interest to visit? A shop with 1911 parts would be nice.

Thanks,
ktm500
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Hehe, be careful, I lived in MA too but this gun-friendly state drew me away from that miserable POS place. It's been a little over a year now. Lots of places to visit. Dillons in Scottsdale will give you a tour and so will Cavarms I think. Ted Yost's shop is just over the border in Tempe. He has a few 1911 parts.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Take an evening stroll through Guadalupe!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Take an evening stroll through Guadalupe!

I guess you don't like Massholes too much, eh Mark?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:59:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup,  Mass sucks. But unfortunately, that is where the family and job are. My one consolation is that I was born in Virginia. Dad says that he wishes that he never had to move back to the Armpit of the U.S. (mass).

ktm500
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top