Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 3:28:37 PM EDT
This came from Ken Rineer.  Those of you who don't know Ken, he was the one that challenged (but ultimately lost) Tucson's interpretation of our RKBA as guaranteed by Az  Art 2, Sec 26 of our state constitution.  Ken has put more on the line than nearly any of us combined in the fight for RKBA.  I know David Euchner, too, and have NO doubt he will be a very pro-gun County Attorney.  Heck, compared to LaWall, George Soros almost looks pro-gun.  Almost. :)

TimW
Phoenix
- - - - --

If you do not live in Pima County, you may know somebody who does.  So please read the following email and forward it to every pro freedom contact you know.

October 10, 2004

LaWall must go

Many of you know of Pima County Attorney Barbara LaWall's anti-gun agenda. She has lobbied hard against any relaxation of current gun laws and she has lobbied for anti-gun legislation such as anti-Gun Show legislation.

There is an excellent alternative.  David Euchner, [email protected] ,
a Tucson civil rights attorney, wants to replace her.

Under LaWall's command, there have been scandals, dismissals, disbarments and a lot of whining.  Nothing is ever her fault.  Even her chief Criminal Attorney has decided to move on.

I encourage you to vote for David Euchner.  I know him personally and I vouch for his ethics as well as his demand for the rights of all to be cherished.  He is very pro-self defense (pro gun).

Again, please cast your vote for David on your early ballot or on election day at the polls.

Also, please forward my request to all you know.  We MUST get the word out and send LaWall in to retirement.

Her association with Arizonans to Prevent Gun Violence (now know as Arizonans for Gun Safety) alone is reason enough force her to clean out  her office and move on.

We MUST change the way the Pima County Attorney's office is run and get someone in office that will look out for the rights of all and take responsibility when things don't go as planned.  In other words, someone who will take seriously the saying "The Buck Stops Here."

PLEASE VOTE FOR DAVID EUCHNER.

Sincerely,

Ken Rineer
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm sure many of the members of the site would view Ken Rineer as "an extremist that is hurting gun rights for everyone, and he should consult more experienced political activists before he does anything"

Personally, I think Ken Rineer is a stand up guy that is willing to lay it on the line to defend gun rights.  If all of us were as pro-active as him, we wouldn't have any problems.

Unfortunately I don't live in Pima county, so I can't help vote David Euchner into office.

+1

He's just going to force others to take away our guns!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top