Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 7:13:31 PM EDT
I need an excuse to get some sun. I won't be making it to gunstock this year, so I'm hoping to get back to Arizona. Please help me!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I need an excuse to get some sun. I won't be making it to gunstock this year, so I'm hoping to get back to Arizona. Please help me!

Damn foreigners!

Stay up there..You want a tan? Go hang out at the base of Mt. St. Helens in a few days
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn foreigners!

Stay up there..You want a tan? Go hang out at the base of Mt. St. Helens in a few days

LMAO...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn foreigners!

That wouldnt be a tan, that would be char marks. And ash embedded in my skin. I'll pass.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn foreigners!

That wouldnt be a tan, that would be char marks. And ash embedded in my skin. I'll pass.

You could always use the "John Kerry Tanning Method" and douse yourself with orange paint... Ha! Maybe he'll say he's suffering from agent orange now...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn foreigners!

You could always use the "John Kerry Tanning Method" and douse yourself with orange paint... Ha! Maybe he'll say he's suffering from agent orange now...

I was just about to post the same thing.... you stole my zinger. (we need a Snoopy shaking his fist at the Red Baron smilie.)
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Join us for the patrol rifle class on Oct 23-34. I'm sure we could all donate enough gear that you wouldn't have to bring any.

So the other thread on the class in the AZ forum.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Join us for the patrol rifle class on Oct 23-34. I'm sure we could all donate enough gear that you wouldn't have to bring any.

So the other thread on the class in the AZ forum.

I'll look into it, right now it looks like I'll be swinging back through on the 22nd of November after I get through DFW from Central America.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#8]
... Let us know when you'll be in town bro
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
... Let us know when you'll be in town bro

Will do.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:05:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Aww.. c'mon.. everyone likes a nice piece of ash now and then..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top