Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 1:01:51 PM EDT
Out in the G-D, a discussion of our local liberal College paper...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=276669

Quoted:
www.statepress.com/issues/2004/09/17/opinions/681060

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#1]
what a moron
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Fricking limp wristed pansy!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I never read the state press when I went to ASU.  It was so bad.  Worse than a shitty high school paper.  I couldn't believe people would actually pick that piece of shit up!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
what a moron

What else would you expect from ASU
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe the soldiers were expressing "dissent" at the pantywaists.....

Mike
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#7]
i read it as a freshmen, now i just pick it up for the police report. those things are funny as hell.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:40:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
i read it as a freshmen, now i just pick it up for the police report. those things are funny as hell.

When I was there that was all anyone I knew read in that POS for. Allways funny
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Sent "Patrik" and email disagreeing with his position....his response:

Tustep:

In point of fact, I am over forty years old, have been in the Army ROTC and active duty military
and reseves for eight years, and have traveled the world over. I've been married had a family and
now I am working on my second degree. And, in point of fact, I am right to dissent. Thank you
though for the support.

And, oh, by the way, it's You're NOT "YOUR wrong". It is You and Are together that make up YOU'RE.
But this was learned by you in our outstanding elementary school system, right? You, I am sure,
are very proud of this proof of your level of learing and ability. My suggestion to you is that
you go back to school and this time stay away from the beer bongs. And for that matter, the
country and western bars and those open-mined and well-rounded people who frequent them who taught
you that the "Two Step" is spelt with a "Tu."  

Peace not war, Patrik.

My response:

Ouch…your anger is overwhelming as is your ASSumptions!

You have the right to “dissent” (God Bless America), however your point is wrong.  This of course is illustrated by your attack upon me and ridicules ASSumptions rather than supporting your (wrong) position.

“In point of fact, I am over forty years old, have been in the Army ROTC and active duty military
and reseves for eight years, and have traveled the world over. I've been married had a family and
now I am working on my second degree. And, in point of fact, I am right to dissent. Thank you
though for the support.”

Would you suggest the above quoted information gives you a greater right to dissent…or make you more authoritive than I?

BTW…since you elected to go this road…should it be reserves or “reseves?” What does my level of “learing” have to do with anything?

Your fellow American, Bill h.gif
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#10]

You were far too cordial to that pacifist/useful-idiot pile of shit.

"Peace not war" - Wow, nice bumpersticker-level mentality there. How long did it take him to think that one up?  

Speaking a bit above his level:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top