Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2004 8:10:38 PM EDT
Met three soldiers waiting in line (over 30mins) for a couple of beers. They were just in from Iraq and New England Patriot fans.  The were from Massachusetts and anti Kerry. Good guys.  While waiting…the president appeared on the monitor (it was during the Pat Tillman Memorial) the crowd started applauding (including the soldiers) when a young lady (Boston accent) started booing and laid into the soldiers accusing them of fighting an unjust war….where are the WMD’s….etc….etc…  Here are three guys who have been risking everything for us taking her crap and that of her friends.  It was good to hear the crowd stand up for the soldiers.

Got me thinking tho….when you drive into Mass they have warning signs against transporting firearms…should we post signs at our borders warning Massachusetts Liberals that they are only permitted in Arizona if they are passing thru to Kalifornia???
h.gif
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:32:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you do the gentlemanly thing and BITCHSLAP the c@%t?
Sorry.  People like her really get me riled up.  Glad I didn'wasn't there.  I would have ended up in the pokey.
George
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top