Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 7:26:50 PM EDT
Does anyone make a forged AR lower and is willing to put a custom serial number on it?  I would love to get one with my username on it.

azski
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:44:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Or how about custom engraving?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:09:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone make a forged AR lower and is willing to put a custom serial number on it?  I would love to get one with my username on it.

azski

i have an engraver from Home Depot I can use. For a price, of course.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:02:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

azski

Did you ask Warren at Ameetec?  I think he might .
George
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

azski

Did you ask Warren at Ameetec?  I think he might .
George

I asked but he said if he started everyone would want one and it might be too much trouble.

azski
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Just an FYI that ATF requires at least one number in the serial number on firearms.

AZSKI wouldn't be legal but AZSKI1 would be OK.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just an FYI that ATF requires at least one number in the serial number on firearms.

AZSKI wouldn't be legal but AZSKI1 would be OK.

or just be l33t

AZSK1
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I was on the phone the other day with RB PRECISION and Krista was telling me about the
special run they did in the past with custom SN. I think it was on RRA lowers, but I'm not sure about that part. She told me one guy had his made with FEINSTEIN1.

I don't know, but they may be persuaded to do it again if there is enough demand.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#9]
That is correct..Krista at RBPrecision is taking orders for custom serial numbered RRA lowers. I have one on order.  She has to have "X" number of lowers in order for RRA to make a special run. The serial # starts with CM on all lowers. There are ten (10) spaces for custom serial numbers. You must have at least 1 number in the serial number. Krista is great to deal with!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
ATF has only approved our serial #s to start with AM_ _ _ _ _ _.  So maybe something like
AM0AZSK1??????????????  Boy, this would cost you.

I'd trade a testicle for one # AMADMAN1.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I've pretty much wanted a custom serial numbered AR since Cav Arms hooked my brother in law up with one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#12]
i have a custom from cav and just ordered 3 RRA from Krista in the First batch already got the parts waiting for the lowers to get here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top