Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 9:04:51 PM EDT
Hi All,
I am new to Arizona having escaped from the communist area of the country known as Massachusetts about 18 months ago (my attempt at humor). I have settled in Casa Grande and I am looking for people to do some shooting with. You can email me directly at
[email protected]

Thanks
Jerome
Yankee in the Desert
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:43:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Jerome,

Make sure you check out the Survival forum.

ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=123
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
That's gotta be a shock to the system.  Casa Grande is not hell, but you can see it from there.

Welcome to the free state of Arizona.

~Doug
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:46:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to Casa Grande kb1ddi.  We have some really great things here in Casa Grande... let's see, we have a public rifle range, a new IHOP (that closes at 10:00 pm, those fukin bastards), and ummm, a wal-mart.  Yeah, and thats about it.  Oh, and we will have another shoot here at CG range once things cool down a little and I stop wasting all my time at work.  

Steve
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
kb1ddi, welcome to the Oven! Lots of good hunting ground close to where you're at. If that's your thing, you're close to some good spots come Quail season. And the range ain't too bad either. Since I've never been to an AR15 Casa Grande shoot, I expect to make it to the next one. Nice place.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to Casa Grande hope to see you at one of the shoots
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top