Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 2:34:54 PM EDT
Unfortinatly I have to leave Texas on business Sunday and won't get to celebrate in my home town, so I need suggestions on which store to go pick up "souvineirs".

I need AR mags, Glock 10mm mags, Bushmaster or Rock River lower (for pistol build) and maybe other neat stuff ...(betamag maybe)

Let me know which stores to patronize!

AJ Out
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing a look.  Whatever you do, stay away from both Jensen's Arizona Sportsmans stores.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]
west of the pecos is a nice shop as well.    and stay away from the evil "J Mart"  aka jensens
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Diamondback Police Supply may also be a good choice.   But  definitely hit Murphy's.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:11:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Am I the only one who doesn't think about gun stores when I go to another town?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:37:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Am I the only one who doesn't think about gun stores when I go to another town?

... to each his own, but I agree. Unless specifically there for "gun store" business, I never even think about them.

... BTW 5654, if you make it as far north as Chandler, I understand Cavalry Arms will be throwing some kind of open house/BBQ/party thingy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top