Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 4:25:00 PM EDT
Any interest in putting together an swap meet/garage sale/day at the range (or in the desert)? We get our periodic AZstan at Casa Grande, but unless things have changed, they don't allow people to put out tables or engage in anything that looks like retail. I've got a thing or two I wouldn't mind trading for other people's stuff (or $$), and as a change of pace it might be more entertaining to do it in person rather than through the boards.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Bring it to the Cav Arms party 9/14?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish I could -- I'll be out of town attending USPSA Nationals. At least it's a shooting-related excuse.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Do it at AZSTAN, unless you are all to afraid to go out there...
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#4]
New to this AO, need clarification WTF is "AZSTAN"?
I live in North PHX and am 10 minutes from prime desert shooting grounds, and only 6 minutes from Ben Avery. To attend any of these events of which you speak do I need to pack a sandwich for the trip?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
mjrowley: I've done AZstan, but have missed it the past couple of times because of work conflicts. In the past it was somewhat discouraged to do anything that looked like a swap meet. Has that changed?

kuhlewulf: Pack a whole friggin' picnic... it's held in Casa Grande, and is a whole-day event. Worth it, though.... except when they are lobbing bowling balls straight up at the firing line (at the risk of re-opening that TFH)
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#6]

AZSTAN isn't in Casa Grande.

Kuhlewulf,  I to live in North Phoenix.  There is a bunch of us AZARFCOMer's in North Phoenix.  Some that don't even post anymore. They just surf once in a while though. I keep in contact with them though.

The other big percent of AZARFCOMer's live in the East Valley.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:14:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
mjrowley: I've done AZstan, but have missed it the past couple of times because of work conflicts. In the past it was somewhat discouraged to do anything that looked like a swap meet. Has that changed?

kuhlewulf: Pack a whole friggin' picnic... it's held in Casa Grande, and is a whole-day event. Worth it, though.... except when they are lobbing bowling balls straight up at the firing line (at the risk of re-opening that TFH)

I dont know who would be discouraging  the idea...

Just a buch of guys and girls shooting in the desert.

Mayby you as well have  it mixed up with Casa Grand?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

AZSTAN isn't in Casa Grande.

My bad... I thought it was. Shows how much I have been paying attention in this forum.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Uhhh...so, where is it again?

If it is something I can show up at, shoot, and buy a bunch of stuff I don't need, then I'm in!

Someone please just draw me a map.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top