Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 8:31:30 PM EDT
Anyone been to both, the Crossroads of the west Phoenix Gun show and the Las Vegas Cashman field show?

Which one is better?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I've a good buddy in Las Vegas who goes to a lot of shows.  I've never been to any of the LV shows.

His words when coming to an Xroads shows were "holy shit...I've never seen one this big..."  and he WASN'T talking about my johnson. :)

Take it for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't wanna know about your johnson...

...but I do want to go to one of the the gun shows.

I'm getting ready to head outta town back to grad school... I wanna enjoy my guns b4 I go...as I won't have a chance when I get back to school.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:04:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to the Phoenix show in December.  Don't go to Las Vegas for a gun show.  Las Vegas has other attractions though.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:47:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Go to the Phoenix show in December.  Don't go to Las Vegas for a gun show.  Las Vegas has other attractions though.  

That's about it.  Vegas shows are very, very small compared to the crossroads show... the crossroads shows are so big you can walk them for two days and not see the same table twice.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#5]
BOTH SHOULD BE BANNED!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
BOTH SHOULD BE BANNED!

You can't ban the Cashman show!!  Where will I get my beanie babies and jerky?  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder what the 9/11 and 9/12 Phx show will be like with the ban going the very next day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top