Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 11:38:21 PM EDT
My wife hooked up her friend and WW for a date. My wife's friend said she would call her around midnight (They gotta do that gossip thing ya know)..

Well, it's 12:35 and she hasn't called....

Date must be going well  

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My wife hooked up her friend and WW for a date. My wife's friend said she would call her around midnight (The gotta do that gossip thing ya know)..

Date must be going well  

Or shes so mad she doesnt want to talk about it
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#2]
The Horror....the horror....

Just kidding Win!

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My wife hooked up her friend and WW for a date. My wife's friend said she would call her around midnight (The gotta do that gossip thing ya know)..

Date must be going well  

Or shes so mad she doesnt want to talk about it

There isn't a woman alive that won't want to talk about it! Either to let her know it went well, or it really sucked and she never wants to talk to my wife again..

Either way, she's going to want to talk about it...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:20:00 AM EDT
[#4]
AzRedneck, dare I say this thread is worthless without pics?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:55:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Marsellus : You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the moterfucker. Go back in there, chill them niggers out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm biting my lip here trying not to inject a "ROOFIE" Joke.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#8]
This thread is..........

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:35:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Sir Winston calls to his faithful servant Renfield...........
Renfield  !!  Make ready the WW secret lair !!

Maybe he's just showing her his art collection.....or maybe his AWB sunset parts layout.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Jeez, he's gotta come up from the basement some time for a sammich, don't he?

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#11]
The Wolf: That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor. I think fast. I talk fast. And, I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know if it means anything, but California Institute of Technology is recording Richter Scale readings with a magnitude of 4.2 with the epicenter located roughly in the vicinity of the Wolf's Lair. (Lay'er?)
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Kick ass.....So did you hit it?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:13:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Sit Rep: "He was a perfect gentleman"

Would you expect anything less from WW? Classy guy....

Date #2 in the works though...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:18:12 AM EDT
[#15]
SCORE
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#16]
... Heck, the 'ole computer goes on the fritz for a couple days and my love life gets plastered all over the Internet!

... Seriously Az_Redneck & Kathy, I want to thank you two for playing cupid and setting us up. You called it right, you guys thought we'd hit it off and we most certainly did. Yup, we're definitely making plans for more time together, we seem to enjoy each other’s company immensely. She's a hottie, seemingly possesses good conservative values, good head on her shoulders and likes to shoot to boot. Just wish we lived a bit closer to each other.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#17]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You can NOT get involved and change the Wolf lair until I get a chance to see it!!

On behalf of the married guys here, I believe that your place is the last bastion of single guy refuge that doesn't raise suspicion with the wives. Don't take that away from us....

(on another note.. glad you had a good time, sounds like a keeper )
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You can NOT get involved and change the Wolf lair until I get a chance to see it!!

On behalf of the married guys here, I believe that your place is the last bastion of single guy refuge that doesn't raise suspicion with the wives. Don't take that away from us....

Maybe it will swing back to heterosexual!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

... Not to worry, I am not getting married or anything. In fact, she really dug the Wolf's lair. Unlike my last G/F that thought there would be no "return on investment". In fact my lovey date said it was the ultimate bachelor’s game and bar room.

... It's will remain that way for some time.

… You see, I have a lot invested in it
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:01:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Maybe it will swing back to heterosexual!

Why are you crapping on this thread, Pinchy?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
... Heck, the 'ole computer goes on the fritz for a couple days and my love life gets plastered all over the Internet!

... Seriously Az_Redneck & Kathy, I want to thank you two for playing cupid and setting us up. You called it right, you guys thought we'd hit it off and we most certainly did. Yup, we're definitely making plans for more time together, we seem to enjoy each other’s company immensely. She's a hottie, seemingly possesses good conservative values, good head on her shoulders and likes to shoot to boot. Just wish we lived a bit closer to each other.

So bro, Did you spend the evening reloading rounds??????
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The Wolf: That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor. I think fast. I talk fast. And, I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this.

So, pretty please, with sugar on top... clean the fuckin' car.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top