Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2003 2:44:25 PM EDT
Are there any early plans yet for a shoot in December at all?  Im feeling very left out since i couldnt make it to the one last week, and will be out of town for the 22nd....  Feeling the itch to go out there with the group.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Steve and Paul, how about another CG shoot the weekend after the gun show(SAR)?  That would be Dec. 13-14.  BTW the 14th is my birthday,
So, lets PARTY!!

Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
now THATS what im talkin about! perfect timing!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Heck Yeah!
A shoot in Dec. would rock.
Since I am here in Georgia, I will miss the Nov. 22 blast fest, I'm feeling left out.
WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#5]
ok,
Well any good places down, (or up) by Oracle.  A place where we can do Tannerite?  Just looking for someplace inbetween pxh, and Tucson. CG is really cool, but the no .50 and Tannerite is kinda a fun spoiler.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok,
Well any good places down, (or up) by Oracle.  A place where we can do Tannerite?  Just looking for someplace inbetween pxh, and Tucson. CG is really cool, but the no .50 and Tannerite is kinda a fun spoiler.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
ok,

Check out the post by TWHAZ on this link, could be possible: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=13&t=173988&page=2 I seem to remember being around these mines when I lived in Tucson.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 10:43:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 6:07:15 AM EDT
[#9]
GREAT!  Thanks Steve...  a bit later than i had hoped... but still soon enough!  Ill have to grab some ammo at the show and just put it away til then.  Now that i know far enough in advace im sure to be there!  The day before is my (soon to be) wife's birthday, so shoudl be a nice weekend!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top