Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2003 6:14:44 PM EDT
The City of Casa Grande has sent me the following survey and asked me to obtain information concerning our use of the Casa Grande rifle range.  I will be submitting the results along with a Letter of Recommendation for range improvments on behalf of our group.

The City of Casa Grande, Parks and Recreation Department is submitting a grant application to Arizona Game & Fish for Rifle Range improvements.  Your input is very important.

1.  Please describe the type of firearms usage that you typically participate in at our Rifle Range.  Also, please estimate a percentage of use relating your participating with a specific firearm.

%-age  Pistol_____  Shotgun _____ Rifle_____ Other (Please explain) _____

2.  Please list the city and state in which you live.

3.  Some of the improvements the City is requesting in this grant may include a backstop (20' high), berms (10' high), and security fencing.  What other improvements would you like to see at Casa Grande Rifle Range?  Please list and describe.

4.  Would you be willing or able to donate labor/time, services and/or materials?  If so, please describe (this is for information gathering only, it does not commit you).

5.  How many times per year (average) do you utilize the City of Casa Grande's Rifle Range?

Thank you for completing this Survey.

Please E-mail me your responses to the above questions.  I will be compiling the results and presenting them to the City before Oct. 31.

Steve

Link Posted: 10/23/2003 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Done.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent it and thanks Steve for your time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top