Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2003 7:06:46 AM EDT
... ?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#1]
hmmmm, I just bought a CETME, so I itching to try it out. What time and where?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The DMGC will be out there most of the day. From early morning - about 7am to dark. If you wish to join us. Email me offline and my wife - who is the computer geek in our house will send you a map. You are more than welcome to join us. There will be a fun time for all. Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The DMGC will be out there most of the day. From early morning - about 7am to dark. If you wish to join us. Email me offline and my wife - who is the computer geek in our house will send you a map. You are more than welcome to join us. There will be a fun time for all. Hope to see you there.

... Thanks for the invite DoubleG! It's good to finally see you on the boards.

... For all of those of you that don't know it already, a DMGC shoot just flat out ROCKS!!!!

... Think: Mini-Knob Creek

... Hopefully, I'll be able to swing out and visit for awhile tomorrow. I already spoke to some members that are headed that way.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Drunk Machine Gunners Club kicks ass!

I'd go if I could, but I don't feel like driving 1800 miles on such short notice.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Sounds like fun.  

DoubleG I e-mailed you for a map. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I won't be able to make it. I'll be going to the Florence Military Reservation for a little live fire fun.

WW,

You going to get one going in Nov.?
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

WW,

You going to get one going in Nov.?

... desertmoon and I were talking a little about going out tomorrow, but I think we should get a post going here to generate interest and to find out what time suits the majority of the folks.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:20:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I got burgers....dogs....etc.  just gotta clean up the Webber and get it packed.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#9]
We talking about Afgahnistan?
If so let me know, I'll try to drag AZ Redneck out there to, he's got Tannerite fever.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
We talking about Afgahnistan?
If so let me know, I'll try to drag AZ Redneck out there to, he's got Tannerite fever.

... Yes, the gypsum mine pit
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:10:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:15:20 AM EDT
[#12]
... Alright then, I'll bring out a case on "tanning lotion".
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:08:02 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll be there about noon, if I can talk someone into going there instead of Casa Grande.
I will also bring a case of orange label.
I'll call AZ Redneck in the morning (afternoon) and see if he wants to go.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:40:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn, I wish i could make it.  Sounds like a blast(pun intended).  Mayby ill make it out there one of these times.
Hey please ost Pics, would love to see them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:01:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Hey please ost Pics, would love to see them.

Yes, please do.

I'll prolly go to the CG shoot though.

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Me and Russell have to test fire tomarow... gonna head out 10-11am or so...call my cell and let me know

You mean, you have to go test fire.  Boy Russell, I think your medium speed operator status has been revoked and replaced by too-lazy-to-get-out-of-bed-and-fight-a-war-if-there-was-one-going-on.

I was coming from down south, skydiving, and I heard it was going on.  I, like a good boy, had all my equipment and ammo with me and diverted east.

What are we gonna do with you?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#18]
... Wow! What a nearly-perfect impromptu shoot for me. Finally  got to put some faces to the great folks of this website. I'm sure lucky to sure have such fine neighbors in Arizona.

... Spent the first hour just catching up on the latest with everyone and "visiting". The next, exercising some new hardware appropriated by members here, and the last few; just enjoying watching others shoot and perform "bunny launches" up while I play spectator. Forgot my camera, but I'm hoping some of the gang that took pics will post some.

... Thanks again DMGC folks and everyone else that made today just picture perfect meeting at the mine!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#19]
 Well, I am beat like a dog...God Bless the DMGC as always....had a great time!! Ohhhhh the Thompson.......the Thompson!!!!!! Great meeting a few new people and hanging out with the usual suspects and I even avoided setting myself on fire......think fuel air bombs crossed with suicidal monks circa late sixties Saigon and you'll get the picture.
 Thanks EVERYONE for another great time....the M96 is almost suitably filthy now....I know I am.

whew....love ya all....I am going to BED!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#20]

We'll, We'll, We'll. What can I say.  

First off the site is the best I've shot at.
Table Mesa Rd. (North) and Miller Rd. (West) don't even compare.  

DMGC, Thank you very much!   You are the best host. That Tommy Gun made my year.

My friend also loved the .50 BMG and SAW. For a Marine just recently returning from Iraq he had a great time.

Winston_Wolf great to meet you and thanks for letting me shoot your S&W .50 cal. revolver. It's a shooter. Also thanks for the tannerite.

Desertmoon  thanks for the burger. Sorry you had to drive a long way for the buns though.

Cav Arms   very nice new AR15. Thanks for letting me shoot it.

Marx9   nice silenced Browning 9mm.

Gun Slinger and Mrs. Gun Slinger it was great to meet the two of you.

Steve it was great to see you. Nothing against you but I might only make it to the East Valley due to Casa Granda's tannerite and .50 BMG ban.

And for the last. Glad to see you again AZ_Redneck. I'm glad you got to get your tannerite fix.

As for the grand fanaley.   30-06 night tracers. Too Cooooooollll!

Next time I'll bring more beer and plan to stay longer to help take down all the equipment.

Also I'll bring more targets next time. That was the only thing we laxed.

Till next time I'll be busy reloading.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Steve it was great to see you. Nothing against you but I might only make it to the East Valley due to Casa Granda's tannerite and .50 BMG ban.

What? Don't be a wuss! You BETTER make it down here...Especially now that I know Tannerite sells 37mm stuff....And, who's gonna operate the bullhorn?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks to the DMGC for the invite and hosting a great day.  It was nice to see some familiar faces again and meet a few new ones.  I wish I would have had more time to spend out there.  If you guys plan a shoot at this location in November I'm definently there.  Thanks to everyone who let me run some rounds through their guns.  The new AR15 from Cav shot nice, and so did Desertmoon's AR-180.  Thanks Winston for the tannerite.  And thanks to DoubleG for an excellent lunch.  Can't wait to do it again.

Steve

Link Posted: 10/6/2003 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#23]

The new AR15 from Cav shot nice, and so did Desertmoon's AR-180.  

Steve

For Mr and Mrs Gunslingers' general amusement:

NOT A "B"!!!!!

Now that I am awake I want to thank a bunch of people also!

The DMGC...what can I say...oh yeah!  THOMPSONS ROOOOOCCCCCCKKKK!!!...thanks to everybody in the club...EVERYBODY!  Another great shoot!!!!!  I REALLLLLLYYYYYY  appreciate the loaner table....that was very nice of you guys!!!

Cav Arms...thanks for letting me check out the MKII....a very light, yet solid feel...also a VERY positive gun.  Loved it!  Also wanna mention that the M76 was SWEEEEEETTTT!!!!  Thanks for the company and the fun!

Winston...thanks again for hangin' out and letting us mess around with that crazy Smith Behemouth and the MAC.....that Smith 500 is a DAMN big revolver.  I think you should upholster it in purple velvet.

Mr. and Mrs. Gungslinger....thanks again for chatting all day and being the VERY fine Arizona folks that you are...LOVE that AK.

To EVERYONE:  Thanks again for sharing the guns, the time, the smokes, the drinks and the great comraderie!!!!  Till we meet again!

Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Who the hell shoots on a Monday??  Get real Jobs!  I might go out tomorrow night if its raining!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top