User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2003 3:57:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Janet or Hillary.

sorry, I'll just go back to work now
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:31:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I know a guy and he is actually coming over to my house tomorrow night to clean my carpet. I am not sure if he is into guns or not but I will talk to him. He is very reasonable on prices though. If he is interested I will give him your guys' phone number.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Boy it makes me wish that i had more than a mop, bucket and vacuum.  Well tha people that I work for clean carpets.  I dont know about the tade out idea, Since I dont own the company.  But, you never know.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, I have an idea!

(got my old name back BTW, it feels good, I promise to play nice and not piss everyone off, and thanks Ed and Juan)

Why doesnt someone start a BARTER section of the board for individual state and services needed?

As in, I'm self employed and cant afford dental coverage, is there a dentist willing to have me pay full price cash for an office visit who might be willing to trade rifles, parts, labor refinishing etc... for work?

Hmmmm, Whatcha think?

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 10:45:19 PM EDT
[#5]
... I'm interested in this as well, can we get a "group buy".

... I have stairs down to the basement that carpet cleaners hate too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top