BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2003 4:37:21 AM EDT
Any opinons?  Who do you use/recommend?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I use ATT. Have mixed feeling on them. While it works from up on Reddington pass up until almost the foresty service rest stop and it works out at Three points. I get decent at best connections even when antenna shows full strength. Seems like the guys with sprint, as a carrier, like them. ATT seems to go offline sooner when traveling to vegas. It will fall off just before wickenburg and come back in around kingman.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I am pretty satisfied with T-Mobile.  GReat coverage, great service, and since I travel internationally a lot, it woks darn near everywhere.

I used to be an AT&T customer, and I found that their call quality licks balls.  Really poor audio fidelity, and miserable coverage.

Geoff
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 2:41:24 AM EDT
[#3]
May have to try T mobile out. Seems now that I'll be spending roughly 6 months out of the country every year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top