Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2003 12:16:13 AM EDT
Okay, maybe I should have placed this under 'Ranges' but it looked dead...

I am goin' down to Tucson to meet a bunch of my friends that go to school down there.  I plan on bringing my armory so we can get together a bunch of sorority girls and a few guys and go shooting.

I don't want a formal range...just a nice desert spot.  They live on each side of the I-10 on Speedway.

Thanks,
Derek
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I think there's a spot down past SIR raceway. or past the fairgrounds. I usaaly go up to Casa Grande anyway.

Good shooting,hope you don't get rained out.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Reddington pass isn't bad. Three main shooting spots. First one I don't like due to shooting parallel to road in rocky terrain. Second spot is good for pistol, shotgun but short for any rifle work. Third has a good mix of distant and close shooting. Just do me a favor and anything you bring in take out with you. If temps get hot this weekend and want to do indoor pistol only, then jenson on flowing wells and prince or marksman on 29th between swan and craycroft. The one past the speedway may be the Pit off of vail road. Shot there once. Like the factt it has a good bullet stop, but unsure of rights to shoot there map shows it to be state owned land.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Score, thanks guys.

And don't worry, I always clean up the mess I leave.  I have a secret shooting spot on table mesa road that I usually shoot at, and no one can tell when I am not in it.  I have seen too many good spots that literally get trashed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top