Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2003 2:38:58 PM EDT
 What happened to the DA??...as usual I can't find his number and he ain't called me in a couple weeks...anybody seen or heard from him????
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Now that you mention it, it has been awhile since he posted.
Hope he's doing all right.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
... I have his number. I'll call and let you know if I an get ahold of him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
... Just got off the phone with the E-man, he is OK. He's at Mt. Hood, Oregon now.
Was going to Alaska via highway but turned around mid Canada.
He's heading on back to Minnesota for work. He's OK and says hello, he'll be back on line in a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I spoke to DA yesterday and he's doing fine...just running on the low profile at the moment.  Sound like he'll be back in plenty of time to get ready for the cold!
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:35:25 PM EDT
[#5]
 Roger that, guys! I knew I could count on the AR15.com crew! Glad to hear he's ok!  Thanks, Winston for his #...appreciate it!

Link Posted: 8/1/2003 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#6]
DesertMoon,

On an unrelated note, check your IM.

Jay
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah,

If I had a "microwave dish/satellite internet thing" it would make life a bit easier!

I wish I had known that my summer was going to become a vacation, I would have saved a few more bucks had that been the case!

Turns-out I was placed into the "straight commission" group where I was working.  I HAD been on a pretty decent salary, but then the assholes decide to hire 3 MORE salespeople (sign stuff) then management decided they wanted us to be competitive against each other...it was actually worse than that, but Ive digressed..

Sorry to meet you guys and run, Im not usually that flighty, but the job versus weather and timing at my rented apartment told me to get out of that place quick.

I will be back on in a few days as soon as Im set-up here again, in the Great White North.

Actually, I should move across the river....Wisconsin IS a class-3 state!

E
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, there are some thing that are good about Wisconsin....some.  (flame suit on)  But, man, it's still Wisconsin.  People WILL judge you by that.  Just remember, they do things a little different "over there".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top