Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2003 11:27:07 PM EDT
He's a Level 3 Offender - that's the highest risk offender they have!

Convicted for molestation of a child in Pinal County he now resides just TWO FUCKING BLOCKS away from my child!!!!

According to the Maricopa County Sex Offender Database:

For level three offenders, the notification shall be made to the surrounding neighborhood, area schools, appropriate community groups and prospective employers. The notification shall include a flyer with a photograph and exact address of the offender as well as a summary of the offender's status and criminal background. A press release and a level three flyer shall be given to the local electronic and print media to enable information to be placed in a local publication.

Well I wasn't notified of SHIT!!!

I had to go and find out all on my own!

For any and all folks in Maricopa County - you NEED to find out where the convicted child molesters/predators are in your area - and KEEP CHECKING PERIODICALLY.

www.azsexoffender.com/

Last time I checked (a year ago) this sickofuck wasn't living in my neighborhood. There's four (known ones) in my zipcode area - but this one is WAAAAY to close for comfort.

BTW... the map on the County Sex Offender database was a little off - if you find a sickofuck child molester living nearby - go and confirm the address, the map is only an estimate.

The kicker is they throw in this warning under the sickofuck child molester's picture:

ANY USE OF THIS INFORMATION TO THREATEN, INTIMIDATE, HARASS, OR CREATE A CRIMINAL ACT AGAINST ANOTHER PERSON WILL RESULT IN CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
I'd post his picture and name and address here for Topcrest and anyone else who lives nearby - but I might get arrested for "harrassment".

What gets me is that if these convicted child molesters are such a "High Risk" - then WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING WALKING THE STREET AGAIN!?!???

Link Posted: 7/11/2003 11:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
 They are put there on purpose...to create and spread FEAR.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 12:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
AZ has one of the best systems in the country for sex offenders. You try looking people up in Cali, and they just list that they live in a general area and don't tell you who they are, what they did, or what they look like.
The BEST thing to do is educate your child if they're old enough to understand without ruining their childhood about the dangers of reality. Only you can make that judgement.
Let them know where they live, and what they look like. If your children are 8 and up, they're pretty savy these days, you tell your kid he's a perve, and the whole neighborhood and then some will know within a week.
The only bad thing about the system is it does not give you more details on what took place for their conviction. I've heard of cases where a 19 year old guy sleeps with some 17 year old girl, and her parents turn him in to the cops and nail his sack on the wall for stachatory (sp?) rape. Then he's got that sex offender leaper bell around his neck for the rest of his life. Good or bad in that case, isn't for me to decide, but just keep it in mind. Some cases are technicalities, others deserve to be on that list.
Threatening the guy will only get you in trouble. But there is no law about informing others, like drunken next door neighbor rednecks. J/K
I've got a Level II 23 year old girl in my neighborhood who's on that list, WTF did she do?
She probably fucked an underage kid.
-Steve
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#3]
He'll probably end up in the canal before too long...
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 12:07:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There are 2 within walking distance of either of our houses, The_Macallan. I'm going to keep my eyes open even wider around here...

Yeah I know about the one up on Winchester - he's been there a while. He's north of where the freeway's going in.

The one on Enfield is the new one. The map shows him right up the street from me and Topcrest but the address is actually a block or so west of that - west of Pecos Ranch Rd.

But like you said - I'm keeping a REAL close eye out.

And I'm gonna call the County and my HOA on Monday and raise hell because I wasn't notified at all like I was supposed to be.

Two fucking blocks away!!

Link Posted: 7/12/2003 5:50:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Aren't you one of the guys that when we talk about felons and guns says "if they've paid thier debt the shouldn't have any restrictions on their liberties"? And "if they are still a danger they wouldn't have been released from prison"?

Link Posted: 7/12/2003 6:27:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What gets me is that if these convicted child molesters are such a "High Risk" - then WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING WALKING THE STREET AGAIN!?!???

Which is exactly why I don't like prohibited possessor laws concerning firearms.

If they are so dangerous to society, they should be locked up, otherwise, they must not be that dangerous to society; Right?

Back to the issue:
In Arizona, let's say you had to take a piss really bad.

You're a decent person, but, hey, you really got to go, and there isn't a 7-11 for miles, so you doi the right thing, and go somewhere you think no one will see you, behind a tree, in a dark alley behind a dumpster at 3 in the morning, and you do the deed.

But someone did see you, and they are horribly offended , and call the cops.

The cop could, but hopefully will not, charge you for the closest thing related to urinating in public, which is Indecent Public Exposure, and you are convicted or plea out to the charge:

Congratulations, you are now a convicted felon, a level 1 sex offender, and you have to register.

Your zip is typed in by a neighbor, and there you are, all over the net, just for taking a piss behind a dumpster at night.

All your neighbors now think you are some kind of child molesting, raping bastard, and all you did was take a badly needed piss somewhere you though was out of the public eye:

It could, and possibly has happened to some of the people on the list.

Think about that the next time we have a shoot in the desert, and there is no tupperware toilet available to us.

Who might you offend?

Jay
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the link, Mac Daddy/Daddy Mac.

Sounds like you need to deploy a supressor, if you know what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Personally I don't think it should be legal to notify people of your past crimes.

But then again I think first time offenders convicted of molesting a child should be stoned to death on the main street in your neighborhood. I also thing it should be videotaped and shown on the local news @ prime time.

JMHO
YMMV
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Which is exactly why I don't like prohibited possessor laws concerning firearms.

If they are so dangerous to society, they should be locked up, otherwise, they must not be that dangerous to society; Right?

Back to the issue:
In Arizona, let's say you had to take a piss really bad.

You're a decent person, but, hey, you really got to go, and there isn't a 7-11 for miles, so you doi the right thing, and go somewhere you think no one will see you, behind a tree, in a dark alley behind a dumpster at 3 in the morning, and you do the deed.

But someone did see you, and they are horribly offended , and call the cops.

The cop could, but hopefully will not, charge you for the closest thing related to urinating in public, which is Indecent Public Exposure, and you are convicted or plea out to the charge:

Congratulations, you are now a convicted felon, a level 1 sex offender, and you have to register.

Your zip is typed in by a neighbor, and there you are, all over the net, just for taking a piss behind a dumpster at night. (NOPE! Level One offenders like that are NOT listed in this database - just Level 2 and Level 3 offenders)

All your neighbors now think you are some kind of child molesting, raping bastard, and all you did was take a badly needed piss somewhere you though was out of the public eye:

It could, and possibly has happened to some of the people on the list.

Think about that the next time we have a shoot in the desert, and there is no tupperware toilet available to us.

Who might you offend?

Jay

You're kidding right???

- This guy was convicted of "Molestation of a Child" - NOT "Indecent Exposure".

- He's listed as a "Level THREE, High Risk Offender" - NOT "Level Two, Intermediate Risk" and NOT "Level One, Low Risk" (who aren't even listed in the public database).

- We're not talking about shoplifting, larceny or fraud, where with those IF the person is a high risk of recitivism it won't permanently scar a child for life if he recommits.

Quoted:

Riiiight - and in a perfect world the lion lays down with the lamb and peace will guide the planets and love will rule the stars.

But as a LEO I'm SURE you're well aware that this is NOT a perfect world and I'm sure you're more that just a little frustrated at how  absurdly inept the laws are with respect to letting dangerous scum back out onto the street when you just KNOW they're gonna do it again.

It DOES happen a lot - ESPECIALLY with child molesters.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe the guy was just busted for banging horses in Montana, or screwing a Beagle.

Shit, he could of been arrested for killing 200 chickens.

...ya just never know.......
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Shit, Level 3, a mile away in Pecos Ranch.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Personally I don't think it should be legal to notify people of your past crimes.

If you are a convicted criminal, then your crime is part of the public record.  If someone wants to tell the world every 24 hours about your criminal past and shout if from the rooftops, I don't how you could prohibit them from doing so.

If a criminal didn't want that kind of exposure, they shouldn't have done the crime.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#15]
None in my zip code. What do they have against Scottsdale?
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
None in my zip code. What do they have against Scottsdale?

They never return a perv to his old neighborhood.

Link Posted: 7/12/2003 10:41:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Ahahhahahah! Good one Macallan.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 12:16:52 AM EDT
[#19]
I have mixed thoughts about the registries.  This is the first I have heard about level 1,2,3 offenders and I don't think my area lists that info - it didn't when I looked a few years ago anyway...

I know there are people on the list that do not deserve to be.  I know one person on the list for child molestation - I also know the story behind it.  I hope none of you ever tickle your kids because come divorce time you could become a child molester...

Of course, many got onto that list the old fashioned way - they earned it.  While I don't really care if those sick fuckers are singled out, who can tell which is which?

EDITED..... Just looked.  There are 139 listed in my zip code.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 6:52:11 AM EDT
[#20]
MacAllan and TreeTop and I all live within a bullet's flight of eachother.  I thought this was common knowledge in the neighborhood.  My neighbor is a Mesa Sergeant and gave the whole block a headsup about it.  

Apparently the one cloest to us is a Packy and lured some girl scouts (or equivalent) into his house.

At any rate, keep your eyes peeled and a weapon handy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:39:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I don't think there is a Catholic church in my zip to return/transfer them to.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think there is a Catholic church in my zip to return/transfer them to.

Groan.

OT - innocent-bystander... are you a dentist by any chance?

I think we met at one of the AZ shoots and I could swear you look just like a dentist I knew a long time ago.

Link Posted: 7/13/2003 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm a paralegal for a tax attorney.

Seriously, I think you should make up some flyers and pass them out to his neighbors.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm a paralegal for a tax attorney.

Seriously, I think you should make up some flyers and pass them out to his neighbors.

Sounds good.

Maybe write a big notice on the sidewalk outside his house too?

Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:05:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh My God!

I have one not to close to my house but right across the street from a Child Care facility my kids went to many years ago. Drafting a letter to the Child Care Center as I finish typing. I'm sure DPS knows this right? Yeah right.

Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Oh My God!

I have one not to close to my house but right across the street from a Child Care facility my kids went to many years ago. Drafting a letter to the Child Care Center as I finish typing. I'm sure DPS knows this right? Yeah right.

... BTW, how are my nephews doing bro?
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Make sure the guy still lives there before getting all worried. There was a case where a retarded individual was beaten very badly because people checked the local database and thought he was the molester, although the molester had moved away long before...
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#28]
OUTSTANDINGLY, WINSTON
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#29]
hijacking the threa a little.  How'ld you guys get street names like Winchester and Enfield?  Anything more Like Remington, Garand or similar?

The only quasi-interesting one around me is Madonna Drive.    They gave up on signs about 10 years ago and just stencil the name on the curbs now.

My County has a map but not so close detail that you can tell which house.  Last time I checked they weren't differentiated as too degree.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top