Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 4:21:34 PM EDT
damn..at the flag show I picked up some First Samco m-33 handguards from az gun runners booth.
70 bucks looked like a good price?...ask the owner if the rubber handguard that fits over the
top rail came with the handguards...he said no...hummmmm...like a dummy i bought them..when i got home ..got on the wed site for first samco.

rubber guard comes with it....damn..live and learn!!!...hate to deal with az gun runner..he was a jerk...ideas???

Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Return the whole lot, get refund, and go with Samco?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:58:28 AM EDT
[#2]
az ratt az ratt az ratt....

GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!!  Hope you get a refund...if you don't like getting ripped also stay away from Guntec...he'll tell you no one makes chrome lined ar barrels so he can sell one of his.  What a hoot.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
if you can't get a refund....
Arizona Tactical/Shooter's World has the rubber panels for sale, although i can't remember how much they cost.  just an idea...
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks 62..take a look after work tues..
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
az ratt az ratt az ratt....

GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!!  Hope you get a refund...if you don't like getting ripped also stay away from Guntec...he'll tell you no one makes chrome lined ar barrels so he can sell one of his.  What a hoot.

I was a vendor for many years in the gunshow circuit and I personally know Gary with AZ Gunrunners...He's tough, but he's fair. If you take it back to him, he'll probably refund your money. He might give you a dirty look, but he's a fair dealer...And I know Charlie with Guntec..He's a hell of a guy, but he's different. He imports all his wares from China and makes it sound like you're getting a hell of a deal, when you're getting screwed..He's a tightwad for sure....Shop around before buying from Charlie..I personally wouldn't buy anything from him unless I absolutly needed it and can't find it anywhere else...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top