Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2003 5:24:17 PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm buying a USP .45 soon and I'm looking for a good HK dealer in the Tucson area.  I perfer new and certainly am not looking forward to paying Jensen's like prices.  Thanks for your help, as always, it's appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Wait for a gun show. You will get the best price from Az gun runners or bear arms then here in tucson. Go and check prices and post them the guys in Phoenix can look around and find you a better price.

Good luck

Neanderthal

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried West of the Pecos or Murphy's I've found them to be better then Jensen's.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 8:18:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Have you tried West of the Pecos or Murphy's I've found them to be better then Jensen's.

I second both of them Jensens always seems to be the high end of the spectrum on almost everything.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't been to either one yet, though i plan to visit a bunch of stores before I buy.  Anyone know if Diamondback Police Supply has any good deals?  West of the Pecos is the one by Jensen's right?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Jensens was having a 10% off sale on almost everything in the store.  I am not sure if that puts the USP into an acceptable price range and I am not sure if the sale is still on.  Worth checking out......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top