Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2003 7:17:22 PM EDT
... Thunderstruck
Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck, thunderstruck,, Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck
- AC/DC

... In the canyon walls of NYC when a Harley roars by, the sound echoes in a cool, eerie way that permeates through to the bone.

... Tonight a HUGE storm is roaring in. The thunder sounds like explosions or cannon fire. Lightning strikes these humongous towers like Gods' giant Jacob's Ladders expo.
That all coupled with "A Clear and Present Danger", a great book my GF mailed me, the windows at the 25th floor wide open and a shot or two of Jack Daniels life is grand!

... Of course, it could be the liquor and negative ions.

... This job in Manhattan is soooo stressful   (not that that is a bad thing), but a guy's gotta be able to enjoy; right?

... The project is testing the limits of my engineering management skills.

... I'll be home just in time for this kinda weather to commence in Arizona. Woo Hoo!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]

I'm glad to see your enjoying yourself. Just don't get close to a sewer drain or the rats will get you.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
i'd be more worried about the C.H.U.D.s if i were you....
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:30:49 AM EDT
[#3]
What kind of gun is best to use for C.H.U.D.s ?
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What kind of gun is best to use for C.H.U.D.s ?

... WTF R CHUDS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#5]
No one warned you about the CHUDs!? Cannabalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers, check your 6 Winston, they're probably after you as we speak!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:28:52 AM EDT
[#6]
DAMMIT WINSTON!!!!!!  THE ONE WHO MAILED YOU THE BOOK IS A CHUD!!!!  You need to check your six AGAIN!!!!

You got another GF?  Back with the same one??

What's the deal????  Am I too fat for you?????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top