Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 3:48:19 PM EDT
Who's planning on going and how about a caravan to get us there. Lets see how many AZ people we can invade Texas with !!
www.gunstock.org
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=127
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]
... Ha SPECTRE, I don't know if you just read my post over there or not but I just alluded to initiating a post here to see who's interested in maybe going from Arizona.

... Could be them 'ole Texans may not want us out there showing them up!  
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
sniff.....I just can't make...I am so broke I can't even pay attention!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I just spoke with a friend of mine and he's in Utah so we'll probably be flying..I don't do road trips too well like I used to when I was a young buck...Hey, someone make room in their trunk for desertmoon...He's a pretty skinny guy, he'll fit..
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Im in! Maybe we should get a bunch of great big state flags and hang em off our trucks?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:53:07 AM EDT
[#5]
anybody know if theres any airstrips nearby?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
As the time gets closer, we will have to coordinate a meeting area for those coming down through Tucson on the way there.
Are the PHX people planning on taking the southern route through Tucson or is there a better route ??
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I will check as soon as I get home.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#8]
... Where are you all getting time to drive? I'm flying in. The only part I have yet to work out is the shipping a few firearms & ammo there.

... We need to find the classic story thread about the Garryowen & CAVARM's trip east that time where they blew out a tire in their motorhome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top