Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 2:25:50 AM EDT
Along the lines of the Phx Wings and Beer fest,I was thinking that us in Southern AZ could get together down here in Tucson.

This would a gathering of thoses who like to used Homeland Defence Rifles regardless of caliber. Heck if you know of someone who enjoys shooting bring them along too. Good time to expose them to the rifles and stories we all have.

The time frame would be around the 20th or 21st of June. I'm open to any and all ideas to help make this workout. Heck Y'all from Fee-nix would be welcomed to join in. I've had a good time up there with Y'all at the Casa Grande shoot, so it would be rude of me not to invite Y'all.
E-mail me any Ideas you have.
Thanks in advance SJetwrench (a.k.a. Scott)
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
As of now the date of the get together is Sat. June 21st. It's at the CHUY's on INA rd. off of I-10 east of the railroad tracks. The time is to be determined. I will be riding my Red VFR and wearing a Red&Black motorcycle jacket.
I hope to see a bunch of Arf.commer's there.

Thanks SJetwrench (Scott)
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I will try to make it. Anyone want to carpool?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll try to make it.

You might want to put a pointer up to this thread on the General Discussion forum.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.  Three of us.  

Sounds like a party.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:17:27 AM EDT
[#5]
The time is set for 7:00 pm or 19:00 for you military types. Dress casual and I hope to see, Y'all there.

P.S. KBaker there will be some others from another board showing up. The more the merrier.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be there.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:43:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I will be there. I will be riding my bike too.

Neanderthal
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#8]
try to make it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Oops!  Sorry, won't be there!

My daughter is taking the kids out tonight, leaving me home alone with my wife.

For one thing, as much as I like you guys, I'm not passing this opportunity up, and second, if I did, I'd probably be looking for a divorce lawyer Monday morning.

Have a good time!  I will!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Understood, Kevin. I hope you have a good time. . Maybe next time.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:22:25 PM EDT
[#11]
First off thanks to thoses who showed up. We had a good time eatin' drinkin' and B.S.in'.

Secondly I was there at 6:30 and rode my VFR and had my red & black motorcycle jacket. Grey t-shirt blue jeans and black ball cap. I was sitting outside on the right hand patio.

Planning a Aug get together at more central local. See ya all in Aug.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top