Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 10:53:55 AM EDT
I find myself wanting to build up another AR15 and want to start our with a good lower.  I see the Eagle Arms stripped lower advertized for $99 here at times and would like to order one.

What deler in the Phoenix area is set up with Eagle (FFL in file), and will get me one of these for a reasonable charge?  If I pay up front thay have nothing invested, how much is a fair transfer fee?  If you feel another lower is better or as good at a comprable price sing out!  I have an upper already.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a dealer in  Tucson that sells the Eagle lowers.  He does all of the Phoenix gun shows.  He is the guy with all of the Armalite stuff...

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike Detty,  

Mad Dawg Global Marketing  

520-7760-3919 fax

520-749-8434

11660 E. Placita Del Rincon

Tucson,AZ 85749

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
THanks for the leads on a lower locally.  I have drooled at the Armalite table a few times, he seems to always have a good selection of the big ones (AR10's).  And those camo finish jobs are interesting too (for hunting big turkeys I suppose). I am looking at RRA lowers too, but since I am financially recovering from an expensive vacation it will be a bit.  (Gotta keep the Mrs. happy too).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top