Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 4:38:01 PM EDT
Thanks everybody for making this yet another great shoot with no casualties.  Thanks nfauser for letting me shoot your suppressed P22 all day long.  Thanks desertmoon and his buddy for letting me take a run on their toys.  Can't wait for the next one.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:11:27 PM EDT
[#2]
 Indeed...what a BLAST!!!!!

Man, how to thank everyone.....well, thanks to EVERYONE for being there and making this shoot VERY memorable.

Winston...what can I say?  Thanks for the great idea for this shoot!!!!!!  Man....this was GREAT!!!!!  Thanks for being a great neighbor and for hanging out and thank you sooooooooooooo much for the tannerite!!!!  The stuffed animals didn't like it much but I sure did.  Can't wait for the next one...I just gotta let the sunburn heal.

GarryOwen, SinistraRifleman and the Cav Arms gang thanks for comin' out and munchin down on burgers and dogs with us and thanks to Shawn for letting me run a mag through the great lookin' old AR180.....just great, another gun I GOTTA buy.

HamburgerTrain....dude....that orange safety mag is TOTALLY my favorite.  What else can I say??  It's AWESOME.  Before you leave we gotta do dinner!!!  Thanks for hangin' with us at these last shoots....you WILL  be missed.

To the DMGC.....again, thanks for the ketchup and mustard!!!!  As ALWAYS, you folks are absolutely the BEST....hope the girls like the stuffed animals they got to rescue...I know Charlie Horse is totally greatful....
 Where do you suppose ugly little pigdog guy is???  Florence????  Young?????  Window Rock???

Topcrest and Treetop....thanks for the fun and Treetop thanks for helping cook and  for teching out 'burger's AR...keep in touch, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devil's Advocate thanks again for hanging out and for the chance to slaughter that iron pipe with the Benelli...damn that's a sweet gun!!!!!  Welcome to AZ!!!!!!!!!!!

to everyone who I may have left out and to everyone in general, one more time

THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Topcrest,

No problem, I have more fun with that setup then with my other toys.

Treetop,

Thanks for the dogs, they probably tasted better then the MRE's that I brought.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Now I am a true redneck...literally.  I can't turn my head without my neck feeling like its on fire.  The best part is though, that it was all worth it.  Great fun.  Special thanks to anyone that let me use/borrow their food/guns/equipment/time.  Had a lot of fun, and it's about time that elmo got what was coming to him.  Next time I am going to bring some sunscreen.
The days summary:

Thanks again everyone!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#5]
If there was a dancing sunburn az-ar's gif-orama would sum it all up beautifully.

Today and the Casa Grande shoots have been the highlight of my regrettably short stay out here, and I really appreciate the community you guys going. Hopefully I can get something half this good going when I get back home but the DMGC will be damn hard to replace, as will all the great people I've met here. I don't know if I'll be happy at a range back home without random explosions, fireballs, crank-fired AK's and enough NFA weapons to make jaws drop.
To all the AZ ARFCOM'ers:

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#6]

We'll I kinda screwed up. I wrote an address for my son to work at Saturday on my map. AZTrooper woke me up with a phone call this morning, Yes I oversleped. I rushed out the door without the map.  We turned at the right turn off from HWY 60 and ended up North of Queen Valley. There we meet the nice men from POF-USA.com ( The H & K men).

My seventeen year old son finally was able to shoot a M16. He's hooked! I got to shoot a Full Auto H&K model G3K magazine feed and the H&K model 21E chain feed. I love Derek's(AZEXARMS) RPD, but the H&K 21 is the range clearer at 905 RPM in .308.

Anyway, I'm sorry we missed you guys this time out but we had fun too. Also there is a good Mexican restraunt in Queen Valley. We grubbed out after our shoot.  Another shoot out their would be fun.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:08:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I told my wife to put something between her and the tannerite just in case. She picked garryowen and snapped the last pic over his shoulder.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:07:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I told my wife to put something between her and the tannerite just in case. She picked garryowen and snapped the last pic over his shoulder.

... No innocent_bystander, I think your sentence stucture is wrong. It should have read:

"... put something between her and the case of tannerite ..."
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Very nice pictures and video guys, thanks. Watching some of those explosions gives me a big SEG, especially the one where the car alarm goes off.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I just got off the phone with DevilsAdvocate. He got two jobs today. Actually he's going to fill two positions in the same business. He'll probably be online next week. Congrat's to DA!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I just got off the phone with DevilsAdvocate. He got two jobs today. Actually he's going to fill two positions in the same business. He'll probably be online next week. Congrat's to DA!

... Great news! We've been playing phone tag today. I think the 'ole boy is gonna like Arizona.

... Here's a picture of that furry animal we strapped 9 pounds of Tannerite to. Launched the little bastard into space!

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:30:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey it looks like you guys had a blast out there.  I'm hoping one day (possibly god willing please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to get out of GA.  Phoenix is #1 on a very short list (in order PHX, SLC, LAS, DEN)  Maybe one day I might jump on a plane to make it to one of yalls shoots, I'd just need a ride, and a place to buy some ammo.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally posted by Winston
... Here's a picture of that furry animal we strapped 9 pounds of Tannerite to. Launched the little bastard into space!

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:00:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Man....I am STILL peeling!!!!!

edited to add:

right after Elmo called me from on Wednsday (from hell, of course)the little pigdoggy called...he's in Gallup, NM...after having so much fun with us he decided to hook up with some Hell's Angels he met at some roadside diner ( just "post touchdown" purportedly) ...has changed his name to "Hoggy" and was on his way (with his newfound friends) to Albaquerque to pig (sic) up a new "ride"....hey, all's well that ends well.

Fair skies to thee, little pigdog, we loved thee well.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:02:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Well crap...  ya dont visit a board for a few months and ya miss a shoot!  CRAP.   I loved the Casa shoot a few months back and enjoyed the company of everyone.  Just wish i had been visiting this board more.  Ahh well... hopefully the next time a shoot comes up ill actually have somethign of my own to shoot rather than just putting my rounds through the barrels of you friendly folk's guns.  Seems like ya guys had a blast though.  So is it safe to asume that there were no Po-Po comin by to stop the tannerite this time?  LOL

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Did I miss the COPS? The wife and I saw a Pinal County Sheriff's car turn off the highway just as we turned onto it. What did he have to say?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I have a couple of pic's of him shooting the Thompson and the MP5, won't post out of respect. If you want copies for your personal scrap books I will bring the disc to the Rio Salado shoot.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Damm I hate it when I have to work on days that there are shoots.. Have to buy more ammo for the next shoot.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Will Rio salado let you do Tannerite?
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Will Rio salado let you do Tannerite?

... No way in Hell
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#26]
apently we all had a great time thanx again the shoot was a dmg hoot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top