Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2003 9:41:20 AM EDT
Hows the economy there? Taxes? Freedom? Would you move outta there if you could? And why? We have been looking to move for the past year and have been looking at different places I do have a friend that live in Buckeye. Any input would be appreciated. PG
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
... Would you move outta there if you could?  PG

... What? I choose to live here. There are only two other states I'd consider calling home.

... Alaska or Texas  
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... Would you move outta there if you could?  PG

... What? I choose to live here. There are only two other states I'd consider calling home.

... Alaska or Texas  

Yes that is my question why do you stay weather, job, cause its Gods country ? How long have you been there? Native or transplant? Questions questions..... Thanks WW
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I escaped from Kalifornistan 13 years ago and I will never go back! Do you hear me?!
NEHVAH!!

Sorry.Got a little carried away there.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I can live anywhere I want.  I chose Arizona.  Good weather (yeah, a little hot in summer), no disasters (tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc).  And rational politics that don't violate my rights as much as that miserable state to the west I escaped from 5 years ago.

Housing is reasonable.  I guess there is a job market but I wouldn't really know.  Oh yeah, and they don't look at you funny if you go to the range with am MP5 full auto.

I suppose I could live in Nevada, or Texas, or a few other states that would fit the bill.  But I'm happy here.

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 3:08:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Jimmy thats what I was looking for it would be a HELL of a move to find out it was a poor decision. Yea and I know in this GREAT COUNTRY we may move and chose at will but to make the wrong move can sting.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
 wait till you see some of the photos from the ARFCOM ARIZONA SHOOT today and you'll see why we live here....then you'll wanna live here...and we will welcome you....especially if you come bearing ammo....
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#7]
...or Tannerite!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

... Alaska or Texas  

Winston is hanging on to hopes of a sexual relationship with our beautiful governor!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]

good one markm
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 3:25:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... Alaska or Texas  

Winston is hanging on to hopes of a sexual relationship with our beautiful governor!

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#11]
What is this "Tannerite" I hear about?

My two cents is that AZ is great minus the summer heat. Plenty of places to shoot, plenty of airfields to fly from (too bad I can't afford a license yet), and tons of places to fly r/c. Loads to do if you can get around. Great place, I say.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#12]
In the last two years I've moved from MN to Kalifornia, and From Kaliban to AZ. I will moved when they load my coffin in the belly of a airplane to take me back to MN to spread my creamated ashes over Lake Superior.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

... Blaspheme! (Was it a blast for you too?)
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#14]
SJetwrench - as a fellow expatriate Minnesotan, (don't tell anybody, my ex used to accuse me of passing myself as an AZ native) I told the folks up Nort' that I really didn't intend to come back deceased either! A summertime visit to Moscow on the Missisippi each year is plenty!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:42:17 PM EDT
[#15]
i taneenrite do we have to bring shoveles u wannt to what
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:04:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

... WTF? Don't drink & post
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Moved here from Michigan 5 years ago.

Id never go back.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 1:09:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Moved here from Michigan 5 years ago.

Id never go back.

WOLVERINES!!!!

Grew up in Warren. Spent a few summers in Port Sanilac.

Been back once in 25 years.

Link Posted: 5/24/2003 1:13:19 AM EDT
[#19]
ABSOLUTELY WOLVERINES!!

Went to a lot of games in Ann Arbor.

Im from the otherside of the state though - South Haven.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... WTF? Don't drink & post

Now thats some funny Shitte!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top