Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2003 2:50:05 AM EDT

A donation in the amount of $266 has been made to the City of Casa Grande for use toward the public shooting range.  This includes $127 collected from the January shoot and $139 collected form the March shoot.  I will be organizing another shoot for late June or early July, as soon as I get the reservation I will post the info under National Events.

Steve
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#1]
 You are the man.  I will be there even if I have to hitchike.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#2]
... This is good news Steve_, thanks for taking the lead on this. That is such a nice range, sure hate to lose our privileges you've secured for us.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, Steve.  You run great shoots!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me know and I'll bring the Potty's again and the radios...I'll also be wearing a kevlar helmet!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:17:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Let me know and I'll bring the Potty's again and the radios...I'll also be wearing a kevlar helmet!

Where have you been hiding Redneck???
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Early July is better (since I will actually be in the same hemisphere as Arizona then)

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 7:28:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Very well done good sir! I look forward to being at the next AZ shoot.

Will you be taking up a collection at this next one too? I missed the last one but I do believe in paying my way especially when it's a good cause.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:34:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where have you been hiding Redneck???

[pity pot mode on]

I've been sitting here all alone...Nobody to talk to..Because nobody loves me or cares...Nobody writes or calls either...[>Q]

AND I OWN A GUN!

Where's my valium?

[/pity pot mode off]

And how have you been?

No really, not much..Just hangin out in the Big House (Casa Grande) reloading on my new Lee 1000 Progressive Press....Ka-chink Ka-chink Ka-chink...Need to get to the range to get rid of some of it..I haven't been checking out the hometown area and I had NO idea there was a shoot last weekend...I missed another..I won't make THAT mistake a third time..lol

Anyway..c'mon down and let's waste some lead! I still have one little green man left...

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 10:39:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Very well done good sir! I look forward to being at the next AZ shoot.

Will you be taking up a collection at this next one too? I missed the last one but I do believe in paying my way especially when it's a good cause.

Yes, Reverend Steve_ of the Church of the Holy AR15 will be passing the donation plate..Or you can just give it to me like last time.. Either way, it's all good..It'll get to where it's gotta go...(Get it? Gotta go...Porta potty's...hahahaha..I crack myself up)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top