Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2003 5:15:36 PM EDT
I dont really have internet yet. Im at the Palomino Library (a highschool library? LOL!) using their high-speed internet access.

Why?

1. Im bored. (Someone call me and we can go have a beer, go shooting or go go look for scorpions.) Eric 775-287-0116 (im in Scottsdale)

2. Its free...

3. The librarian is actually pretty hot, and definitely legal =)

Any other questions?

Link Posted: 5/1/2003 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
... Hey welcome "home" DevilsAdvocate!

... I'll give you a call about our little shoot Sunday.
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Get your ass back to MN were you belong!

Just Playin, never really met you, probably wish I had. I'm glad your liking it in AZ, hell, I'd like anyplace that had legal full auto. They do have that right?

Have fun and stay cool(literally)

Link Posted: 5/2/2003 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
... there talking about you here DevilsAdvocate.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:30:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Kind of a bummer he wasn't giving out free Beer in Minnesota...  But he did give me some free XM193!!!  Thanks Buddy!!!

How are things going in Scottsdale???  BTW, WhereTF is Scottsdale?  Is it near Tucson, Phoenix, or what???

Just wondering what happened to my buddy in the past 2 weeks...

-inuhbad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top