Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/22/2022 5:43:02 PM EDT
I have been seeing a lot of TV ads from Tim Ryan. He is trying to fool people into thinking he is conservative. Don't fall for it. He is a party line democrat. Has never met a antigun law he doesn't like.

Notice he never mentions he is a democrat in any of his ads. He is heavy duty liberal. Don't buy the BS.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#1]
He’s a drunk.

And that’s the kindest thing I can say about that asshole.  And I know alot of his dirty history.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
good to know
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
On The Issues

Best website out there that covers all candidates, and you can see how radical Ryan has become.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:38:39 AM EDT
[#4]
His one ad focusing on supporting and funding the police really cracks me up because in 2020 he was very vocal about wanting to defund and disband police departments. The dude has always been a slime ball but always gets elected.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#5]
When Democrats claim to be Pro-gun or to have the same values I do, I just chalk it up to, "He's lying and hopes I'm stupid."

Tim Ryan falls right into that category.

He's a "refund the police" type now, too, huh? Yeah, not going for that, either, even if I WOULD vote for him on that issue alone.

Has he floated suggestions that he's not a big fan of taxes yet, too? Because I'm not believing that, either.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#6]
And he's against the bad trade deals and anti-china as well ...
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]
When he was a house rep in a very gerrymandered district, he was being groomed by Pelosi et al to be an up and coming party-line man.  

Now running for senate and having to pull favor from the whole state, he's hiding his party affiliation and singing the accolades of populist and, dare I say it, Trumpian policy positions.

He's as sleezy political whore, and that's putting it kindly.  He'll say whatever just to try and win and then tow the party line to stay in the good graces of the machine and hold onto power.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's a drunk.

And that's the kindest thing I can say about that asshole.  And I know alot of his dirty history.
View Quote
Hint?
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 11:04:00 PM EDT
[#9]
His running away from Democraps just tells you where Ohio is.

It warms the cockles of my heart.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hint?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a drunk.

And that's the kindest thing I can say about that asshole.  And I know alot of his dirty history.
Hint?

Abuse of power
Sexual assault

The normal political stuff.  

He used to be drunk falling off barstools at Rachels. Not sure where he's drinking at now a days.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He's a drunk.

View Quote
About 10 years ago we went to a civil works meeting that he spoke at in Stambaugh Stadium, it was an absolute joke.
I thought our mutual friend at City Concrete was going to call him out on his BS lol
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#12]
he's trying to look like a blue-collar worker with his cartharts etc. what a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#13]
The democrats are spending a fortune to get this guy elected. I hope it doesn't work, he would be a disaster.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
About 10 years ago we went to a civil works meeting that he spoke at in Stambaugh Stadium, it was an absolute joke.
I thought our mutual friend at City Concrete was going to call him out on his BS lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a drunk.

Sr or Jr mutual friend?
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Probably get drunk with Pelosi
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Abuse of power
Sexual assault

He used to be drunk falling off barstools at Rachels. Not sure where he's drinking at now a days.

Probably get drunk with Pelosi

Found out he’s falling off stools up at Vernon’s cafe, now a days.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sr or Jr mutual friend?
View Quote
Sr was the one that was there. I know both of them
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sr or Jr mutual friend?

Yeah Jr is a few years younger than me. So that would make sense it was Sr 10 years ago lol.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And he's against the bad trade deals and anti-china as well ...
View Quote

Unless he gets a piece of the pie like any normal democ rat?
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#20]
The latest Tim Ryan commercial states he is not tied to either party, almost like he's an Independent, which we know is the furthest thing from the truth.

Need to make sure that useless fuck does not get in, otherwise, like Sherrod Brown, it would be a double dose of herpes you cannot shake.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Just moved to Ohio last week, brought two 100% conservative votes that will never vote for Tim Ryan. Ive heard his BS for the past decades as Ive worked in OH. Will be happy to help put him out of a job.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:46:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The latest Tim Ryan commercial states he is not tied to either party, almost like he's an Independent, which we know is the furthest thing from the truth.

Need to make sure that useless fuck does not get in, otherwise, like Sherrod Brown, it would be a double dose of herpes you cannot shake.
View Quote

He knows his days are numbered.  He has no choice but to move center in an effort to gain votes.  Vance is going to eat him alive.

I hope.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 10:32:25 PM EDT
[#23]
I like how he is suddenly "tough on china" when he opposed Trump's tariffs, and never met a Chinese trade deal he didn't like.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#24]
I am concerned he has a good chance of winning.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
He sure is out spending Vance. It would be a disaster for us if he wins.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.  For some reason I have a very bad feeling about this one.

Vance needs to pick up the pace and get some good messaging out there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:22:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Driving through Perry/Fairfield County and saw a couple of his yard signs...I was in disbelief
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#28]
yesterday i did see one of his rare new tv ad with his wife...weak, he needs to turn it up.

i am not sure wtf happened after the primary
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Tim Ryan (a Democrat denouncing his own party): "Democrat brand doesn't do well here"

Oops! Dem Senate Candidate says the quiet part out loud! In a key swing Senate race for Gun Rights!
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#30]
All I know is I see 10 times more adds for Ryan than I do JDV. Vance needs to step it up. I just don't trust the people to always do the right thing. I mean the idiots in this state keep reelecting Sherrod Brown.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Meh, Vance is just getting started. His group has said they will pouring it on after Labor Day. All JD needs to do is keep bringing up Ryan's voting record and ask if he has really changed his mind that much.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Meh, Vance is just getting started. His group has said they will pouring it on after Labor Day. All JD needs to do is keep bringing up Ryan's voting record and ask if he has really changed his mind that much.
View Quote
i hope you're right, he's been basically quiet
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, me too.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 10:58:13 PM EDT
[#34]
ryan is wasting tons of out-of-state democrat money, ..to pretend he isn't a democrat...    ...he'll have a big fat "D" next to his name on the ballot though, ...that's what he's worried about...  

...for JD, slow and steady wins the race...
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#35]
I received a text asking if I planned to vote for J.D. a few days ago. I've only seen one TV commercial for him thus far.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:40:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Constant ads in a red shirt or red tie claiming ties to Trump.

Never seen any political ads so dishonest, and that's saying something
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Constant ads in a red shirt or red tie claiming ties to Trump.

Never seen any political ads so dishonest, and that's saying something
View Quote

No doubt.....but remember, there's going to be a huge D next to his name.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:26:13 PM EDT
[#39]
If anyone can vote for a Democrat after this 18 month shit show, then I admire their commitment to stupid.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Abuse of power
Sexual assault

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a drunk.

Hint?

Abuse of power
Sexual assault

I've known him his whole life. He is very crooked to say the least.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2022 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I like how he is suddenly "tough on china" when he opposed Trump's tariffs, and never met a Chinese trade deal he didn't like.
View Quote

And he was all for FBHO trans pacific partnership BS also.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Democrat party is out in the open as being the party of Satan:

- child sexualization/grooming, "Drag Queen Story Hour", etc.
- illegal aliens over citizens,
- censorship, speech codes,
- Big Pharma tyranny
- curtailing parental rights,
- eliminating RTKBA ,
- proxy wars against "Russia, Russia, Russia!",
- pro vote/election fraud (no voter ID, "mail-in" drop boxes w/ no chain-of-custody)
- segregated housing and "spaces" on college campuses, etc.
- "Diversity/Equity/Inclusion" affirmative action and indoctrination
- religion of "climate change" and irresponsible attempts to overhaul energy and electric grid (see how the paradise of Kalifornia is doing...)

"accuse your opponent of the mischievous behaviors that are your own"
"rules for thee, but not for me"

tim ryan is just one of the little snakes being used as a pawn of the big snake.  ...interesting watching those bags in the eyes become ever so more pronounced...  snake is shedding its fascade, and JD is prying it off, scale-by-scale!
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Tim Ryan's wife looks medicated with happy drugs on the commercials and promoting wine
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Tim Ryan's wife looks medicated with happy drugs on the commercials and promoting wine
View Quote

Is she the one looking at him in adulation?
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Second wife. People need to know Timmy's FIRST wife was his "campaign manager." You marry someone so they can't testify against you. That's about how long that marriage lasted.... through the FEC investigation.

More importantly, people need to know his TRUE campaign manager was Tim Russo. Here's a shocker, Russo is a convicted PEDOPHILE and ran Timmy's first campaign.

THIS M%*&*(% has NO business being in office.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Ryan is done. Time to stick a fork in him.
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 11:03:00 PM EDT
[#47]
although i voted for a different candidate in the R primary, i'm looking forward to casting a vote for JD this election!

let's shove ryan-the-snake back down the deep state swamp hole he slithered out from!

Link Posted: 10/23/2022 11:17:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He's a drunk.

View Quote
Well, he is running an ad that says when he and his wife agree, they crack open a bottle of wine.
I like all his ads now denying that he rubber stamped every single thing Obama and now Biden wanted.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 5:52:29 AM EDT
[#49]
I live in a pretty conservative area. Plenty of FJB/Let's Go Brandon flags and signs. Down the road however, there's a house with Tim Ryan, Nan Whaley and some other Dem state house signs in their yard.

There's always one, I guess.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 7:10:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Second wife. People need to know Timmy's FIRST wife was his "campaign manager." You marry someone so they can't testify against you. That's about how long that marriage lasted.... through the FEC investigation.

More importantly, people need to know his TRUE campaign manager was Tim Russo. Here's a shocker, Russo is a convicted PEDOPHILE and ran Timmy's first campaign.

THIS M%*&*(% has NO business being in office.
View Quote

Wow.

Sounds like his wiki page needs updated
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top