Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2022 9:41:39 AM EDT
My internet switched from WOW to Breezeline.  Breezeline sent me an e-mail with my new user name containing "breezelineohio.net", however their website will not take any user names except "breezeline.net".  Several calls to their support have gotten nowhere.   The best I got was a foreigner was so confused they tried to transfer me to someone else, but they hung up on me.  Same with Chat.   I even tried to call WOW support and they will not answer my call as my service has moved.   When I try to reset my user name it wants an account number, which I do not have.

Update - I finally got thru to someone and it appears they are having issues with all "breezelineohio.net" users.   They are to send out a new e-mail with the corrected user name in the next few days.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#1]
its going to be a shit show
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
its going to be a shit show
View Quote

AT&T has been digging up my backyard since December to put in fiber all over our neighborhood.   Hoping they get it lit soon.  I guess the good news is the Remote Terminal will be in my backyard.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I've always been happy with Wow.  My Dad has been an Atlantic Broadband (Breezeline) for many years and they SUCK!!! He had no other options.  

I see a switch back to Spectrum in my future.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got through to them on the chat on their page, they reset our passwords and it takes me to wow email again but at least I can get in my email again.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:56:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just got through to them on the chat on their page, they reset our passwords and it takes me to wow email again but at least I can get in my email again.
View Quote

Can you access the breezeline account page to view/pay your bill yet?   It still will not take my new "breezelineohio.net".  I never used the WOW e-mail except to log into my account/pay the bill.  

Also, update to AT&T fiber, they sent a tech out yesterday and connected my neighbor to the 5g fiber demark sticking out of my backyard.  When I told the tech it did not show available in my area yet he said it was and gave me a number to call.   Calling them today.  

My breezeline internet has been going up/down the last three days.  In the seven years prior with WOW, we may have had three outages total.  Guessing WOW stopped improvements to local infrastructure and said screw it and sold it off.  I cannot see it getting better with a company change.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#6]
After "Lea" reset our passwords, yes everything was available. She said nothing could be done until I said I was going drop them and then all of a sudden everything was fixed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
After "Lea" reset our passwords, yes everything was available. She said nothing could be done until I said I was going drop them and then all of a sudden everything was fixed.
View Quote

That is funny.  I lost internet this morning after 9am.  I spent over an hour on hold with CS.  They first said it was my problem.  After explaining my internet has dropped every day this week and I had reset my modem and router about a dozen times.  She then said I had a service outage in my neighborhood and hung up on me.   Next call was to AT&T.  They are showing up Monday morning to install 5g fiber.  Breezeline can sux a bag of dirty cocks.  I had called them at least 10 times this week and never spoke to anyone that I believed was in the US.  Every call began with a long message saying they were aware of a service outage in some part of the county.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#8]
So far no issues here on the west side of Franklin county.   Seemed seamless so far, I know a couple weeks ago, they knocked off everyone in the middle of the night to do some switching but it all seems ok now.   I don't use their email system.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Went through my Breezeline emails to find my new Account number and my new email address. Was then able to go to their website and get a new Password. Finally paid my May internet bill. I probably had WOW for 20 years.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Went through my Breezeline emails to find my new Account number and my new email address. Was then able to go to their website and get a new Password. Finally paid my May internet bill. I probably had WOW for 20 years.
View Quote

I was able to access my account Friday night.  I did see they increased my bill from $65 to $75 a month.  It's one thing to pay for crappy internet, but I am not paying more for crappy internet.  

AT&T is almost done with the fiber install, so next call to breezeline is to cancel and return their equipment.  

I had WOW for seven years, never an issue.  Last week my internet was down more than it was up.  Friday it was down most of the day.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#11]
i dropped Spectrum when WOW put fiberoptic thu my front yard.
Its been great for years but I feel thats going to change.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#12]
AT&T is up and working.  Speedtest to our Chicago office 12ms delay, 940 Mbps up and about he same down.   Free HBO Max.  Canceling Breezeline was oddly easy.  Shipping their eq back tomorrow.  The AT&T salesman that showed up during the install said right now most of their new customers are from Spectrum but he predicted that may change.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top