Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/14/2022 7:47:33 PM EDT
He lives in New Carlise OH. His house burned down Sunday. If you are local you probably saw it on the news.

They want to rebuild and are looking for a home builder. They have insurance that will pay to have it rebuilt. Not looking for any handouts. Just trying to help him find a builder.

If anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Don’t use a man named Doug Bell.  My parents used his outfit after the Memorial Day tornado for demo/rebuild.  VERY SHODDY and SHADY.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 5:51:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Let me check if the guy we do elec work for will go that far. I will IM if he does
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#4]
A good friends house burned down (Warren Co) a few years ago. Insurance decided the contractors, and it had to be rebuilt to its original 1996 spec.

That last part really sucked, my friend was surrounded by very capable builders and trades people watching the construction. We could watch, inspect, talk ideas, but driving a single nail or a line of caulk would have negated the insurance part until they signed off on the finished product.

No clue who did all the work, they were good, but slow.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#5]
double

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top