Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Trump pushes Vance for Senate in Ohio, but supporters are more excited for ‘cowboy’ governor candidate

DELAWARE, Ohio — Former President Donald Trump held his latest campaign rally Saturday night in Ohio to back venture capitalist J.D. Vance in the upcoming Senate primary — but voters sounded more excited for Trump himself, as well as Joe Blystone, a gubernatorial candidate known for sporting a giant cowboy hat.
View Quote

Jennifer Geary, a polysomnographic technician from Delaware, said she was “going to wait and see what Trump has to say” about Vance, but she was already sold on Blystone. “I like that Blystone.”

When asked who she liked in the Senate primary, Stella Clark, a longtime Kroger employee who also lives in Delaware, said she also liked Blystone. She referred to Vance’s attacks and insults against Trump in 2016, when he called himself a ‘Never Trump guy.’”
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would ask that you all take a look at Mark Pukita.

He's one of the "unknowns" but he's a Constitutional Conservative through and through. I had a chance to hear him speak and ask him questions at a Blystone event. He is a very successful businessman who isn't doing this for the money, he's very well spoken and tough as nails. He's tired of the swamp politics and wants to make a difference.

I will no longer vote for the best of the worst, I'll vote for the candidate who stands for my beliefs.

You can learn more about Pukita and read his policy statement on his page....

https://pukitaforsenate2022.com/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/36030/04DECE97-659E-4501-8DFC-3ECF6A7F2F5E-2355363.jpg

View Quote
Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. I've been around Mark for months, and would absolutely vouch for him as an awesome choice for Senator.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top